View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 04:23 AM   #32025
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

OnlyFans - Andy Star

Join these incredibly delicious hotties as they meet for the first time and let instinct spontaneously carry them away to a sensuous new realm of ecstasy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5871kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 353.6 MB

Download OnlyFans - Andy Star

No Birthday Cake Needed - Manuel Skye and Tan Blitz

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

These break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission.Dishing out their sleazy depravity using restraining ropes, chains, chastity, teasing and sensory deprivation.Nothing is off limits as the snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissive.

Duration: 18:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 803.4 MB

Download No Birthday Cake Needed - Manuel Skye and Tan Blitz

Alex Mecum - Episode 4

掲示板で見つけた露出マンション。
変態マッチョがマンションの廊下で� �々露出。
2人に生で掘られて、そのまま奥に種� ��けされてしまい、種壺状態に・・・ 。

Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 145.2 MB

Download Alex Mecum - Episode 4

Rusty Serviced

Studio: Chaosmen

I wasnt sure if Rusty was going to come back and do more. He took a month to think about it, and was very nervous about having his dick sucked by a guy. I had forgotten how big his cock was. He is fairly tall at 61, so he is a big guy and his dick just looks kinda big on his frame. But when you get up close to it, you realize it takes two hands (or more) to grab it, and my hands never wrapped all the way around it.
For a guy so timid to get his dick sucked, he really got off to watching himself get sucked off. He rarely looks at the TV, and in fact is kind of watching the whole thing on one of the camera LCDs. For the solo, he was very reluctant to show off his ass. In this video I wanted to really get him loosened up to the idea. He is grinning the whole time I am playing with it. I did my best to ease him into an ass eating, but just felt that I couldnt push that limit too far.
The irony, of course, is he got really hard during that portion, so something was working on him. Making him nut was a little challenging as I worked up a sweat trying to cover all the real estate he has down there. I finally had to go with his jerking motion and he spills a major load that dumps into his now fully-grown-out pubes. I dunno, I think Rusty liked it, and was surprised he stayed hard and actually nutted from it. As of writing this, I am not sure he will be back for more, but he did seem to have a moment where he thought he could do more.

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2559kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 289.7 MB

Download Rusty Serviced

Gay - Claudio Medina- Cesar Paulino Hd

Video language: English

Come hungry, leave full of cum! Today, Claudio Medina gives his long raw Cuban cock to the eager César. Not only does he bareback him upside down, he also cums inside him twice. Claudio fills César's guts with his warm macho milk. Everything César came here for

Duration: 18:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6533kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 900.5 MB

Download Gay - Claudio Medina- Cesar Paulino Hd
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11274 секунды с 9 запросами