View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 02:23 PM   #352
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Double fist extreme Whippleville

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fisting amateur
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Anal Fisting, Hardcore
Video language: English
Double fist extreme: you know i am a handy person... with two hands to gape from both sides. With the help of my clone a good anal double fisting, left my butt gaping and burning... only the extinguisher could finish it. My pussy wants to meet the challenge: open as ever it tasted a good bottle... i shall take more time... some new extremes pleasures to come...
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14700kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double fist extreme

Self fist her anal hole & prolapse Redhead

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Dildo
Sexy blonde Isabella Clark hard anal fisting and prolapse show.
Duration: 8:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 477.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Self fist her anal hole & prolapse

Blue angel Folsomville

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fisting amateur
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Anal Fisting, Hardcore
Niki is a beautiful blonde who fills her sweet asshole beyond limits. She shoves two brutal dildos deep inside her asshole and has tons of squirting ass prolapsing orgasms!
Duration: 35:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14625kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue angel

Abigail Loves Romi - GirlsTryAnal Chappell Hill

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Abigail Mac, Romi Rain
Genres: Toys, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Tattoos, Butt Plug, Big Toys, Pussy Licking
Hi, I´m Romi Rain, and I really wanted to tell you about a fantasy that I´ve always had. I´ve actually never played with a girl anally before, I´ve never had a girl in my butt. I´ve never really gotten to play so deeply with a girl either, in her butt. There´s really only been one girl that I´ve had a real like attachment to and wanted to do everything with, and you might know her as Abigail Mac, this gorgeous little Italian girl. Her and I actually did my first girl/girl scene together. I think I was her second or third, so ever since then we´ve always had this really intense chemistry. We like to make each other cum. She asked me personally to be a part of her first anal scene and I couldn´t say no! I mean I never agreed to it with anyone else before because I wanted to make sure it was right too, and Abigail, she was destined to be my first. What I love about Abigail is the way that we play off of each other. I tend to be a little bit more dirty and aggressive and she´s very sensual and sweet but can turn into like this dirty little beast if you poke at her. She´s one of those beautiful awesome girls who likes to be played with. She likes it when I smack her ass, she likes it when I spit deep inside of her pussy, she likes it when I grab her by the face and practically strangle her with my tongue and. Ugh I´m getting a little warm just thinking about it. We talked privately about what she wants me to do to her. She doesn´t want me to take it easy on her, and I don´t think I´m going to, and I´m going to make her scream inside my mouth. I´m going to swallow her cries of pleasure and I´m definitely going to make her cum out her ass. That´s what she wants and gorgeous little Abigail deserves it. And I´m going to make her swallow up my asshole, I´m going to sit on her face until she can´t breathe anymore. It´s going to be intense. We like to envelope each other when we get together. It´s going to be a little wild. I think there´s going to be a lot of spit. I think there´s going to be a lot of crying out. Maybe even a few marks. I´ve been known to leave a couple of marks on gorgeous little Abigail, but she´s always smiling in the end so hopefully I can make her smile the biggest you´ve ever seen it, after I get outside of her butt.
Duration: 38:46
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1750kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 541.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Loves Romi - GirlsTryAnal

Madisin - Enthusiast Raurkela

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Spanking, Zapper
Madisin is an avid participant in BDSM activities. In particular she has an interest in verbal and physical humiliation. As he shows her around the barn she's points out various devices she would like to be in. He begins to tie her up and she becomes putty in his hands. Her expression shows off just how much she likes it. Everything he does to her makes her more and more excited. The way he touches her, the way he talks to her, the way he ties her up, the way he plays with her dripping cunt, and the way he hurts her. She's his to play with and that turns her on even more.
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madisin - Enthusiast

Adriana Loves Remy - GirlsTryAnal Port Stanley

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Adriana Chechik, Remy LaCroix
Genres: Outdoors, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Hardcore, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, College, Anal Beads, Pussy Licking
So, I have this fantasy, and my fantasy is, Remy Lacroix. I´d just imagine caressing her sweet body, and touching her nice soft lips against my lips. Just, taking my time with her, ...feel her, feel her tits up against my body, start making out with her, feel that tongue touch my tongue. I would let her do anything to me, whatever she wanted. Maybe stick a finger in my ass, and then two. I just can´t wait to touch hers and taste hers and do the same to her. I just want to feel the passion in between each other... mmmm. I want her to give me an anal orgasm like I´ve never had before, and I wanna have the feeling there, the fire. I just can´t wait to taste her against my tongue. Use a toy on me until I cum all around it. I just want her asshole to caress my tongue, and she sits on my face cumming on me. Tastes so yummy.
Duration: 27:54
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1745kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 379.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adriana Loves Remy - GirlsTryAnal

Adriana Loves Penny - GirlsTryAnal Lookeba

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Adriana Chechik, Penny Pax
Genres: Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Hardcore, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, College, Butt Plug, Fisting, Pussy Licking, Hairy
So, I´ve always had this fantasy, of walking down to a white room, and seeing this gorgeous redhead sprawled out on the floor, ass up, just gyrating around waiting for me to come touch it, touch her. And then I see myself slowly walking up to her and licking her sweaty body, licking all the way up on her nipple, and eventually touching her lips to my lips. And then I´d just picture us making out, and slowly sliding my hand down around from her ass and into her pussy, and feeling how moist and wet it is, feeling her tight little asshole on the tip of my fingers as her pussy´s cumming all around my hands. Then, slowly put one finger in her ass and then two, and three fingers in her ass, mmm till eventually I have my whole hand, up to my wrist in her tight little ass hole. What I really wanna do, which no one has ever let me do before, is put my own hand in my ass while I have all five fingers and my wrist in hers. And just feel both of us pulsating cum together, having two asses wrapped around my fists, so hot, and so delicious, I just love her tight little asshole until there´s nothing left, until she couldn´t cum anymore! Mmm wouldn´t that be hot?
Duration: 30:46
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1735kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 425.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adriana Loves Penny - GirlsTryAnal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.26972 секунды с 9 запросами