View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 01:48 PM   #1018
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sheets In The Wind - WebYoung Kelliher

Release Year: 2013
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Whitney, Alexis Crystal
Genres: Outdoors, Blonde, Redhead, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Pussy Licking
Video language: English
Alexis and Whitney have chores to do today. They saved the laundry until last so they could be outside and have fun hanging the clothes on the clotheslines. There were a lot of panties that needed washing. The girls choose their favorite underwear and fool around with different pieces of the clothing. The fooling around turns passionate when their soft lips meet. The wind blows their soft dark blonde hair against each other´s faces and the sun glares at them and illuminates their soft skin.Alexis removes Whitney´s shirt and Whitney removes Alexis´ and the kissing becomes more lusty. Whitney gently caresses Alexis´ teen tits and begins to suck them. Alexis focuses herself on Whitney´s behind, kissing it´s roundness like she would bite a crisp apple. Whitney removes her shirt and Alexis introduces her mouth to Whitney´s soft nipples. Alexis directs Whitney to kneel on the ground as she removes her shorts to gain access to her shaved pussy from behind. She wets her fingertips and begins to rub the saliva between Whitney´s labia. She kisses her pussy and begins to lick her deeply, tasting the juice of her fresh young fruit. Whitney is enjoying everything Alexis throws at her because Alexis knows exactly how Whitney likes to be pleased. Alexis continues to lick Whitney´s pussy more voraciously until Whitney begins to work up a rhythm with her breath. The breathing becomes harder with each lick and they slide into gentle moans. Whitney turns herself around sitting on a wicker stool. The girls continue to make out with the wind licking their soft long hair. Whitney is on a mission and with one fell swoop she is on top of Alexis on the ground kissing her as her palm slides down her torso to discover Alexis´ shaved pussy. Whitney quickly removes Alexis´ frilly panties and starts to lick and suck her labia. Alexis moans and breathes as she writhes under Whitney´s hungry mouth. Whitney uses her fingers rubbing Alexis´ outsides and then with her index finger gingerly penetrates Alexis to prime her for what she has planned next! Whitney adds her middle finger and shoves both deep inside Alexis´ sweet privates. Whitney kisses Alexis´ lips and pussy repeatedly, alternating with her hands. Now, both girls have their hands working each other´s pussies. The moaning and breathing crescendo to louder moans which keep a rhythm with Alexis´ penetrations and kisses to Whitney´s pussy. The moans turn to screams of pleasure as Alexis´ fingers meet the exact spot where Whitney hides her orgasms. Whitney is in heaven and now it´s Alexis´ turn. Whitney spoons Alexis to gain access to her sweet pussy from behind. She sticks two fingers deep inside Alexis and thrusts them in and out to finish Alexis off. Alexis holds her breath and with a loud scream of you know she´s cumming. She holds Whitney´s hand to tell her not to stop. Once she finally relaxes and the tension is gone the girls embrace and kiss passionately. Alexis found some clothespins which Whitney puts to auxiliary use by clamping Alexis´ soft nipples. The lightness of the day has caught up with them and their playful mood is restored.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:23
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1742kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 292.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sheets In The Wind - WebYoung

Carter Loves Sammie - GirlsTryAnal Zell am See

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Carter Cruise, Sammie Daniels
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Tattoos, Butt Plug, Fisting, First Time Anal, Pussy Licking, Petite
Hey, this is Carter Cruise, and I want to tell you guys about a Fantasy of mine. I know you´ve seen me on the site before, actually a couple times, but you´ve never seen me with a really new girl, a really inexperienced girl who has no idea what she´s doing. I like little chicks. They make me feel more powerful and dominant. So I´m excited today to work with Sammie Daniels because I´ve never seen a girl that small before. She´s never done anal before, so I´ll start off slow and nice to get her warmed up, but I think I can pull and animal out of her. That´s my specialty. I´ll start with myself, show her what feels good, to see how much I like it. Then, I´ll start by kissing her neck, because I know that always relaxes girls. I´ll work my way down her body to her little pussy, which I´m gonna lick until she cums. Then she´ll be ready for some anal play. Start with my tongue, just to loosen it up and get it wet to get her comfortable with anal since she´s never done it before. Then maybe, if she´s feeling it I´ll stick in my little finger. I also brought a special toy just for the occasion. It´s small and pink so I think she´ll like it. It feels fucking incredible. I´m gonna give this girl her first anal orgasm, and you guys are gonna watch it.
Duration: 27:45
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1742kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 385.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carter Loves Sammie - GirlsTryAnal

Midday Makeover - WebYoung Alghero

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Dakota Skye, Chloe Amour
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Teen, 69, Pussy Licking
Dakota Skye has a secret she´s been keeping from her mom... She loves wearing make-up, and for some strange reason, her mom won´t let her wear any so she´s resorted to sneaking it in her bag and having her gorgeous friend Chloe Amour put it on for her every time she goes out. Dakota´s gotten so good at sneaking around, she finds herself wondering what else she can get away with....There´s something in the way that Chloe applies the make-up to Dakota´s face that suddenly gets her wanting to know what it feels like to kiss her. Once she tastes the strawberry lip gloss on her lips, Chloe is also feeling the sexual vibes Dakota is sending out and asks for a taste. Dakota and Chloe share a passionate kiss, in between lite giggles they begin undressing each other, so they can see what other body parts taste as good as their lips.Chloe is the first to taste Dakota´s tight, wet pussy, making her moan in ectasy. Once she orgasms, it´s Dakota´s turn to watch as Chloe´s body contours in pleasure. Starting off lightly at first, Dakota works her tongue deeper into Chloe´s awaiting pussy. Giving each other the best orgasm´s they´ve ever had, and the best part is, it´s there little secret!
Duration: 24:46
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1732kbps

File size: 342.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Midday Makeover - WebYoung

TinoMedia - Tight Teens Vol 1 Ayer

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Tino Media
Genres: Teens, Couples, International, European, Shaved, Small Tits
Video language: German
High school may be over, but the education continues for our four teens. No more books, no more homework, just hard-cock. You decide who passes.
Watch as these barely legal teens discover the pure enjoyment of sex. These innocent hotties want it hard from your throbbing cock. So give them just what they want because if they don't fulfill their sexual need they will just go somewhere else!
Duration: 1:37:59
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TinoMedia - Tight Teens Vol 1

Sharing - WebYoung McDaniel

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Dillion Harper, Nickey Huntsman
Genres: Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, College, Pussy Licking, Hairy
Nickey Huntsman is having a rough time. See, she´s different than the average overconfident teen, and she clearly has some issues with her self-identity and like most teens doesn´t know how to talk about it, and would rather just go along in her own way trying not to make a big deal out of something that´s almost as intense as life and ! To be at that age is tough, but if she´s open enough, and confident enough, Dillion Harper will know just how to make her day. When Dillion finds out that Nickey has been dating her , she is a bit surprised, but she knows just like anyone else that rejection is cold, and Nickey really needs a break from her self-deprecation. Dillion decides to stroke Nickey´s ego at first, hoping she´ll soon get to stroke something else. Dillion situates herself behind Nickey caressing her tender teen tits, and helping her out of her swimsuit. Soon, they´re making out, and Nickey´s depression is melting away, faster than it came.When they move inside their experimental first time fantasies together energize a passion that is both playful and sexy. Both of them relish being together melting their tensions like jealousy and stress instantly. Dillion helps Nickey out of her bra, and they feed each other their budding tits. Nickey wants Dillion badly, and you can see Dillion gets hot for Nickey´s aggressive attitude. Before long, Nickey is devouring Dillion´s sweet pussy, using her strong excited fingers to finger Dillion while she takes care of her swollen clit. Dillion returns the favor, in the style Nickey clearly wants it. Next they rub their swollen shaved pussies together, scissoring until they both cum again. Finally they both take turns grinding their holes against one another´s warm wet mouths while fingering to turn their sunny afternoon into the mind-blowing aggressive orgasms that they both so desperately needed.
Duration: 27:05
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1725kbps

File size: 372.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sharing - WebYoung

Alecia Fox - Babysitter'S Naughty Skills Everetts

Genres: Teen, Petite, Bikini, Blonde, Piercing, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial
Alecia Fox might not be the best babysitter, but she's got other skills. Naughty skills. The horny blonde schoolgirl plays in the pool instead of taking care of Raul Costa's and when he shows up, she explains that he's having fun playing with his friends while she's enjoying the sunshine.
Duration: 20:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alecia Fox - Babysitter'S Naughty Skills

My New Binoculars - WebYoung Roanoke Rapids

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Camila
Genres: Blonde, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits
The view from Camila´s balcony stretches, seemingly forever, but she doesn´t need to see forever, just to her neighbor´s house... Spying on her neighbors is one of her most rewarding pass times, and here´s why. On long summer afternoons Camila can see directly into her neighbor´s pool area. On days like today the neighbor´s catches rays, and not in her clothes, but the buck naked. Camila religiously spies on the girl next door for inspiration.As she watches the lounging beauty she feels her loins getting hot. In need of airing them out she ends up masturbating to the tune of the beautiful sun-bather. She grinds her entire body under her hand, pulling her panties into the creases of her wet shaved pussy. It doesn´t take long for the panties to come off entirely, and Camila is all set to start the slow ascent to her orgasm. As she lies back to cast the pleasure from her fingertips she inserts the length of two fingers from her right hand while expertly knocking her clit with her left. Her moans and cries fill the echo of the clean white room, and she is in heaven. Tasting her fingers, she gets a flavor she knows well. Her fingers continue to slide against the budding babe´s sensitive parts. She exchanges moisture between her pussy and lips as if she is making a recipe, a recipe for perfection. Her fingers guide Camila slowly and steadily to her climax, forming cries and screams of pure from the gentle sweet moans.
Duration: 14:24
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1727kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 196.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My New Binoculars - WebYoung
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03328 секунды с 9 запросами