luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Peeping Photographer

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial
Video language: English

Kike Gil has an appointment at Leo Rosso's photo studio to have some corporate photos taken. He arrives and is invited to go upstairs and put on the suit that the company has sent for him. While Kike is getting dressed, Leo takes a sneak peek of the sexy businessman changing. When Kike is fully suited, the shoot starts. But, at one point Kike gets cheeky and starts laughing, remembering having seen Leo peeping earlier. He's sure that he turns Leo on and when Leo asks him why he's laughing, Kike asks if he makes it a habit of watching customers changing. The peeping photographer approaches Kike -- the shoot is on hold while the two men play in the hot studio.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 262kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Peeping Photographer

MilitaryClassified Tyler2 blowjob

Everybody remembers Tyler! I introduced you all to him a little while back in an amazing blowjob scene that I loved so much I brought him back. In his cammies he agreed to another blowjob scene and gave this young little stud one of the best blowjobs this boy has received. You will only see Tyler here at militaryclassified! I stripped this boy down to his birthday suit and put him on my sectional couch downstairs naked with his legs spread open. I know some of you have mentioned that I don't shoot enough foot scenes so this video today is dedicated to you guys! Enjoy his feet.. they're hot actually. With his hands behind his head and his legs spread wide open, I began to work on his lovely crotch. It wasn't long before I had him hard as a rock. Tyler loves to close his eyes and sink into the pleasure he's feeling and you can definitely see it in his eyes. I licked and sucked this poor boy so damn good that he began so rock hard that we hard to slow it down a couple of times because he was getting to close.

Duration: 15:48
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1516kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 183.6 MB

Download MilitaryClassified Tyler2 blowjob

LatinLeche - Numero 60 (Matias, Francis and Felix)

Genres:

Hot meat to feast on, the boys switch things up a gear as guy bends over to take his twink friend's long and throbbing shaft in his hole.

Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download LatinLeche - Numero 60 (Matias, Francis and Felix)

Eduardo Lima and Rodrigo Weeh

Rodrigo Weeh with another muscle stud, but ends up being the bottom bitch! I like to go somewhere warm when winter arrives. I hate cold weather. I plan leaving in two days and wanted to have a quick fun before the departure.

Duration: 22:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 418.2 MB

Download Eduardo Lima and Rodrigo Weeh

All Dicks All Day

Even a dildo is introduced to the mix, but with all of this cock available who needs that anyways? This is a video not to be missed!

Duration: 19:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 727.0 MB

Download All Dicks All Day
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04950 секунды с 9 запросами