View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 03:16 PM   #13
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ora Alexis

Cast: Ora
Genres: 0 Cumshots, Asian, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Ebony, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Interracial, Petite, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Spinner, Teen, Theater Room
The hot little cheer leader finally got her day at the Gloryhole and oh what a glorious day it was! The look on the faces as she worked her way through the crowd of guys in the hallway was priceless. You could feel the sexual energy about to be released...in her mouth that is!
She doesn't even hit the 5 foot mark but nice things cum in small packages and everyone had fun with her today. She was happy when we first met but got even happier when she got some cocks to play with and filled with cum. The second guy gave her a nice facial to kick off her first Gloryhole visit and she was glazed for the rest of the time she was there. It was cute how she was making comments about the cum on her face and hands kept getting "reactivated" and mixed in with her spit as she slobbered on each dick.
According to the guys who fingered and fucked her, she has an extremely tight pussy so a good gangbang in the Theater Room should loosen her right up. She loved this so you guys will be seeing lots more of this fun chick! Give her a good rating and I'll make it happen...
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10461kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ora

1st Visit* Penasco

Cast: Strange name: GH-ZBR-2
Genres: Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Bareback, Big Ass, Big Tits, Booth Bj, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Chipmunking, Creampie, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Milf, Shaved, Sloppy Blow
Video language: English
This was her first Gloryhole visit. Who knows maybe this babe will commit second visit tonight. It's coming so don't ask where it is.
Duration: 1:12:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7529kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 1st Visit*

Flora Lefor

Cast: Flora (Layna Landry, Laynay)
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Big Ass, Blonde, Deepthroat, Deepthroat Cumshot, Flexible, Interracial, Tall, Teen
Flora is one hot and hungry Hungarian babe who was very excited to have her first Gloryhole cum feeding. She's only 19 but sucks cock and swallows cum like a champ. Before we went into the bookstore she showed me how flexible she is by doing the splits in the parking lot. That got a lot of attention from the customers arriving. We could have all kinds of fun with that!
She is full of enthusiasm and looked sexy as hell working up a sweat while she drained every random cock dry. She loves deepthroating cock and showed us a few deepthroat swallows which is always impressive and must feel amazing.
Duration: 1:02:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4663kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flora

Lily Thot - First Gloryhole (2022) Salt Rock

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lily Thot
Genres: Oral
This week features the brand new, fresh-faced Lily Thot in the booth. You probably have not seen her anywhere else yet because she is just that fresh. Even though this is her first time on her knees in a gloryhole, she tells us they are her favorite thing to watch when she needs to fill her spank bank. Lily will get to live her dreams today as she sucks and swallows the loads of more strangers than she ever has before. Lily has always been slutty and not much has changed since she gave her ex boyfriend head on the front steps of a church. Just the nature of the fun! See Lily take more dicks and cum loads than she has ever taken in a day and leave with a full belly. Lily may be brand new to the scene, but with performances like today's, it looks like she is going to be around for a good long time.
Duration: 49:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3306kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Thot - First Gloryhole (2022)

Salma Tyler Hill

Cast: Salma
Genres: 11 Cumshots, Bareback, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Cheater, Creampie, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Interracial, Latina, MILF, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Sloppy Blowjob, Tattoos
The "Cheating Latina" out did herself today at the Gloryhole by not only blowing a bunch of random strangers and swallowing their loads but she also let a few of them bareback fuck her until they filled her with cum. It didn't take long before she was a sloppy mess and each guy had no clue they were fucking freshly creampied pussy.
She said her b/f would be mad if he found out she went to the Gloryhole but wouldn't break up with her which I find a little hard to believe. Any "normal" guy would flip the fuck out and never stick their dick in her again.
We all know that Latina's are little brown fucking machines and this one made sure we didn't forget it. I'll let the hashtags speak for themselves on this one
Duration: 56:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10681kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Salma

Unknown Las Matas

Cast: Unknown
Genres: blowjob, ball sucking, cum in mouth, cum swallowing, oral creampie, multiple cumshots, 7 cumshots.
It's a Thursday afternoon, she's 9 months pregnant and due to deliver in three days so I took the chance bringing this hot Latina to the Gloryhole. I would have passed and waited but no one wants to fuck her this pregnant so she was practically begging me to take her to play with some dicks.
During her visit her pussy was contracting so much that it caused her to go into labor a few hours after she got home from the video arcade. I wonder if she'll ever tell him about this. This one was a little too close fore comfort and the entire time I'm expecting to be standing in a puddle of water and rushing her to the hospital.
Duration: 34:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19523kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unknown

Blowjob from blonde in glory hole Newman

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Gloryholysecrets
Genres: oral, sperm, bukkake
A beautiful blonde works great with her mouth in a booth at the glory hole. She swallows with pleasure a jet of sperm with her mouth.
Duration: 1:08:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blowjob from blonde in glory hole
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06115 секунды с 9 запросами