View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 01:12 PM   #965
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Miss Sultrybelle - Holly Gemma & Amy (Gym punishment) Berthold

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Miss Sultry Belle, Gemma, Amy, Holly
Genres: BDSM, spanking, caning, school uniform
Video language: English
Three school girls are sent for punishment by their teacher to Miss Belle the gym mistress. They are made to change in to their gym clothes and are told to bend over for their punishment. Holly receives 12 with a plimsoll, a prolonged hand spanking and 6 on her hands with a cane. Gemma receives 12 on her bottom with a cane, a prolonged hand spanking and 6 on her hands with a tawse. Amy receives 12 on her bottom with a cane, a prolonged hand spanking and 6 on her hands with a cane. Their punishment ends with 2 full minutes of corner time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9639kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Sultrybelle - Holly Gemma & Amy (Gym punishment)

Assumethepositionstudios - Nude Bedtime Paddling For Ashley Lane Brusett

Studio: Assumethepositionstudios
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
The threat of pending Discipline is filled with dread tingling between her legs. Ashley Lane waits obediently in the center of her bed, naked and shivering. She bends over the edge of the bed, whimpering before her paddling has even started. She knows he will drive the lesson home with the big paddle. Crying through her swats, sobbing in agony as her bottom is blistered.
Duration: 10:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6085kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 495.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assumethepositionstudios - Nude Bedtime Paddling For Ashley Lane

Strictlyenglishonline - Gail - American Girl English Cane Macks Creek

Studio: Strictlyenglishonline
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
Gail, a young American undergraduate studying in England, is having a relationship with her senior tutor, Professor Ernest Templeton. Being her senior by many years, he has become a father figure to her. Like many young ladies from that country, Gail has something of an attitude problem, and an inflated view of herself. Fortunately Ernest is a strict disciplinarian as Gail has found out to her cost.
Duration: 58:51
Video: 700x570, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 655.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strictlyenglishonline - Gail - American Girl English Cane

Sosha Belle Finds A New Life In Bondage. Morzheim

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
They told me not to go to the house at the bottom of the hill. They said the man there does weird things. I've heard that you can hear women screaming from his garage. I knew I should stay away, but I just had to see for myself. When I looked in the window what I saw made me so horny.
As if he knew I was coming, there was a bondage device and a gag left out for me. I put myself in the bondage and oh it felt so good. He caught me masturbating in the bondage. I just couldn't help myself. The feeling of the cold hard restraints made my cunt drip.
One device after another he put me in and made me scream. Every stroke of the cane, every lash of the whip, every time he spanked me it just got me closer and closer to cumming. When I did finally cum I squirted all over his shop. I guess this bondage stuff is my new life.
Duration: 51:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sosha Belle Finds A New Life In Bondage.

Headless Hunter - Delirious Hunter Bradenton

Release Year: 2014
Delirious Hunter has her head between the floor boards and that fine ass of hers sticking up in the air when PD walks into the room. She can hear his steps on the floor boards so she knows he is coming closer. What she doesn't know is why. She's called him every name in the book, a dirty old pervert and worse, but he just seems to feed off of her anger. It really pisses her off.
PD doesn't actually care what makes her happy, sad, or mad enough to fight. All he knows is how to make her compliant. A little bit of pain, some tight bondage to make her feel helpless, and controlled orgasms to let her know that she is not in charge of her own body, each one sends the same message, that he is in charge and she is just an object. Objects can't really get angry.
Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Headless Hunter - Delirious Hunter

Golden fund bdsm video Borderland bound part 24 Tuckerton

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bondage, Domination, Humiliation
They start with a thick rubber bit gag, which he has her wear while she gives him an erotic dance. He can’t keep his hands off of her either, repeatedly spanking her and fondling her giant tits.

Total size: 2.9 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund bdsm video Borderland bound part 24

No Fuss, No Muss - Abigail Annalee Maple Mount

Release Year: 2019
Every person has a different reaction to being tied up. Some are excited and bubbly, some are nervous, some don't know what to make of it. Abigail has an abundance of feelings about being tied up. It all comes out as the ropes render her helpless. She cries almost instantly.
Abigail is also tiny and flexible. OT ties her in a knot, he ties her in a bow. He slaps her face and tosses her around like a little ball. She struggles and cries, but there's nothing she can do. She's stuck. OT pulls her up in the air with ease. She continues wiggling, but all it does is excite us.
At Ixwe have all kinds of clips and clamps. Clover clamps and binder clips are some of the meanest, but OT has found some new ones that are just brutal. The little teeth bite into Abigail's tender nipples while she wails in horror.
Duration: 40:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Fuss, No Muss - Abigail Annalee
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05219 секунды с 9 запросами