View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 01:40 PM   #962
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dansr – Collared and Cumming 1, shinybound Binjei

Gorgeous pin up model Dansr, in to a real-time BDSM play session with Shiny, submits to a very strict metal and leather bondage predicament! Dressed head to toe in a breathtaking silky spandex catsuit combo, she is locked into a steel collar that is chained from four sides to the framework. She is now completely helpless there in the center of the stage even before her arms or legs are restrained! Next a harness panel gag is added and then it’s connected to the electric winch and hoisted up, taking all of the slack out of her posture. Still.. Shiny continues layering leather straps and metal until she is completely bound up tight and with an evil crotch-chain digging into her poor pussy. He gives her exposed ass some bare handed slaps and leaves her there to experience her helplessness for a few. She dangles there, moaning and feeling out her predicament, getting more and more turned on by the second. Shiny re-enters with a wand vibrator and begins stimulating her tight crotch chain. He adds a rope cincher to it, pulling it even deeper into her soft folds and then continues with the vibrations.. Steel is a fantastic conductor, and soon she is cumming hard and screaming through her gag! Shiny begins to slowly release her, giving her more spankings as he does and praising her for her performance. ‘Good Girl’...
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21382kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dansr – Collared and Cumming 1, shinybound

Brutal Punishment Vip The Best Sweet New Hot Collection. Part 1. Green Springs

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
How many different ways can a cruel master dream up to a helpless slave? Tied and d, bound and brutalized, slapped and spanked and whipped and punished beyond belief, a girl is helpless in the thrall of a cruel and harsh Dominant master.

Total size: 4.6 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Punishment Vip The Best Sweet New Hot Collection. Part 1.

Earning Stripes Part 1 Ghaxaq

Release Year: 2022
Before we jump into the scarier stuff Matt wants to make sure Dresden is prepared for whatever torment he has ready for her so he starts in with something simple. He sticks a red ball gag in her mouth and bends her over his knee and spanks her harder than she's ever been spanked. She squirms and tosses around but there is no getting away from it. If she's reacting like this to some spanking, who knows how she is going to get through the rest of today's session.
Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 1

InfernalRestraints Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. Plummers Landing

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Winnie Rider
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. I'm not sure why we're bothering to say anything else. She's hot, she's willing, she's literally begging for us to hurt her. Her body language says as much as her voice.
Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Winnie Rider likes pussy torture.

Ashley Wolf – The Very Naughty Roommate, shinybound Mount Solon

I arrive at my girlfriend’s house a little early and am greeted at the door by her hot roommate Ashley.. She lets me in and says my girlfriend is running a bit late.. Then pulls out some rope, takes off her satin blouse, and asks if we can have some fun before she gets there.. Against my better judgement, I oblige her and pretty soon, poor Ashley is roped up tight. Her mouth is stuffed full with a dirty pair of my girlfriends panties and all taped up. A knotted crotchrope attaches her wrists to her waist and she is sitting on it in a lotus style tie.. I grab her vibrator and go to work.. I am enjoying this a little too much, so I text my girlfriend and tell her I couldn’t make it over, so not to hurry home.. After I give Ashley some bound orgasms and spankings.. I leave her there bound and gagged for my girlfriend to come home and find. Bye Ashley! I’ll probably be single tomorrow, but it was worth it.
Duration: 20:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 25001kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Wolf – The Very Naughty Roommate, shinybound

Tank Girls Brazoria

The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.
Duration: 14:29
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 901kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 112.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tank Girls

KC - Session 600 Spalding

Release Year: 2019
Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.
Duration: 28:03
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1678kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 371.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KC - Session 600
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05858 секунды с 9 запросами