View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 08:34 AM   #4072
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Sissy Sabrina Shoe Humper Goddess Sydney Teams Up At DomCon

Sissy Sabrina Shoe Humper - Goddess Sydney Teams Up At DomCon

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 854 Size: 483 MiB Time: 26 min 30 s

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
Goddess Sydney is a vision of Venus in Furs with a sexy manicure, a kinky imagination and a fox stole. She is a true sadist with a wicked sense of humor, especially when it is at a submissive's expense. I find that she is cruel to sissy sluts in a way that makes them BEG for MORE! I relish this opportunity to use the TIGHTEST setting on the locking institutional straps. We're going to give Sabrina lots of reasons to struggle today! She is terrified of our cocks ripping her tight ass to shreds so we start with a humiliating purple jeweled buttplug to help her stretch. Our satin sweetheart is also a little shoe fucker! When we bend her over it is immediately obvious that these shoes have been covered in sticky semen over and over again. Her shoes are disintegrating! This calls for extra punishment! Paddling emphasizes her helplessness with pain but it is the emasculation that truly stings. We terrorize her so much that her cock fully retracts, escaping from the chastity device without needing to open the lock. She quakes with fear, knowing more punishments are coming.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03961 секунды с 9 запросами