View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 09:08 PM   #1099
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Starlette Storm - Begs For Her Tight Pussy To Be Filled Up (2022)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Starlette Storm
Genres: Blondes
Video language: English

Starlette Storm is a hot blondie starlet that got some ice cream and met us in the park! She's super down to smash the ice cream cone before they go back to his place and smash for real. She used to be a dancer and she shows off her moves on the spinning chair before taking a big dick deep inside her pussy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6227kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Starlette Storm - Begs For Her Tight Pussy To Be Filled Up (2022)

Aiden Ashley - Call Me Wifey (2022)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Aiden Ashley
Genres: Blondes
Video language: English

Aiden Ashley has been into Ryan Mclane for a long time, but he's married. Ryan's wife doesn't like Aiden, even if Ryan insists things between them are just platonic. He just tries to separate his friend from his wife. Today, Ryan's wife is out of town so Ryan has Aiden over for lunch. She spends the entire time eye fucking Ryan and growing increasingly sexual. Ryan evades her first advances and excuses himself to the bathroom, but Aiden just sees that as an opportunity. Aiden talks her top off and then leaves it for Ryan to find on the kitchen counter. Dipping into Ryan's bedroom, helps himself to her friend's wife's jewelry and wedding veil. Ryan scolds Aiden and tells her to put her clothes back on so they can go see a movie or something. Instead of doing as she's told, Aiden slips into some sheer lingerie and struts out to find Ryan on the couch. This hottie isn't taking no for an answer. Straddling Ryan's thighs, she grinds against his cock as she talks sexy to him. Ryan tries to point out that his wife could walk in, but Aiden knows that the wife isn't due home for another week.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Aiden Ashley - Call Me Wifey (2022)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07312 секунды с 9 запросами