View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 12:06 PM   #282
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Wrong House: Pretzel Batchtown

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and my body in painful and humiliating positions. I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:06
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 809.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong House: Pretzel

Akira Shell – Heading into Subspace, shinybound Lutherville Timonium

Gorgeous Akira Shell was all too excited to get back into my ropes on this last Florida trip! She absolutely loves to be tied up! The feeling of helplessness gives her a body high like none other. You can see as the ropes go onto her body, she enters a trance state in the quiet of the dungeon space.. Left there hanging/standing in place.. She is transported away. I cut very little out of this video so you can see every part of her trip into subspace!
Duration: 27:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24745kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Akira Shell – Heading into Subspace, shinybound

Arielle Aquinas – Domme Gets Owned, shinybound Wister

Sexy blonde Arielle is a ruthless Domme and has turned many men into quivering cowards at her feet. What happens when the tables are turned on the poor Mistress?.. Now, taken down in her own dungeon and chairtied with her thighs spread wide.. ballgagged.. and tormented by her captor with her own riding crop! She struggles to get free, drooling and demanding to be released. He lets her tire herself out over the course of the afternoon, and by the end.. She becomes very submissive and begs him to ‘please’ untie her..
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24490kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arielle Aquinas – Domme Gets Owned, shinybound

Vip Cool Wonderfull Perfect Unreal Collection For You Dungeon Corp. Part 4. Starks

Release Year: 2022
She just cant help herself, getting all sexy with her tight red pants and frilly tops...Likewise, I cant help myself either, as I tie her up and plan to enjoy her beauitful body on my terms...She starts out a bit reticent, but it isnt long before she's singing my tune, and then screaming it...

Total size: 8.2 GB in 24 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vip Cool Wonderfull Perfect Unreal Collection For You Dungeon Corp. Part 4.

Crimson Mansion Part 2 Goree

Release Year: 2022
Part Two of the series finds Brianna inspecting a new recruit. She has arrived at the Mansion bound, gagged, crated and held within the cold steel confines of a small cage. Brianna's personal servant, Maria, is charged with the duty of preparing the recruit for her long ordeal. Heavy steel mitts and head cage are locked onto the poor girls head and hands. She is then taken to the dungeon to await her new Mistress. Both the new recruit and Maria are given a special treatment in the medical room. Tubes and catheters are inserted for proper training and punishment. Maria's punishment is especially tormenting, as she is forced to endure a long session of punishment for causing her Mistress distress. A break in the training finds Brianna and Mistress Danielle enjoying a rest period in the massive dining room. Danielle, although a training Mistress, is wearing a punishment hood with no mouth opening. She is forced to watch Brianna enjoy her food and drink. But, they both enjoy what the two slaves are doing under the table.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 748kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 470.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crimson Mansion Part 2

Abigail Dupree - Pussy Play Peace River

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Slave Abigail Dupree extreme pussy torture caning in dungeon.
Duration: 10:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6624kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 513.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree - Pussy Play
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07210 секунды с 9 запросами