View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 02:36 AM   #31711
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Martin Dajnar and Nico Vegas - The Perfect Pair

Toned and talented, these boys can charm their way into anyone's pants and they do it so well!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4920kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 693.1 MB

Download Martin Dajnar and Nico Vegas - The Perfect Pair

Sexual His ASSment, Scene #04 (Sergeant Miles, Tony Orlando)

Video language: English

Sergeant Miles leads employee Tony Orlando into his office by the neck and bends him over his desk. Sergeant is determined to discipline Tony for his choice of inappropriate underwear in the workplace and puts on his rubber gloves to spank Tony as hard as he can. The spanking isn't quite driving the point home to Tony, so Sergeant grabs a flog and continues with his lesson. When the boss is convinced that he's finally getting through to Tony, he lies back on the desk and has Tony hop on to ride him deep. Tony takes Sergeant's massive cock like a champ deep up his bruised ass as his own big cock and balls flop up and down with each bounce. Sergeant can sense that Tony is getting tired and isn't ready to let him off the hook just yet. Sergeant takes control one last time and bends his exhausted employee over the desk to finish up his training. He pounds away on Tony's used hole until he's ready to explode. Sergeant shoves his gloves into Tony's mouth and jacks his throbbing cock onto Tony's face until he unleashes his load, soaking the used-up employee with buckets of cum. Tony has learned his lesson and now knows his place in the office.

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5682kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 786.8 MB

Download Sexual His ASSment, Scene #04 (Sergeant Miles, Tony Orlando)

Dejan Takes Marko's Hard Cock Deep Big Dick and European

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Bonus.Hunks

Dejan and Marko were into one another right from the get-go and the scene came out quite interesting. Marko is usually the one who likes getting fucked in the ass, but this time around Dejan was the one who got pounded. He loved it and so did Marko. He's got a really nice cock and Dejan took his load into his mouth and shared it right back with Marko!

Duration: 19:59
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1844kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 289.2 MB

Download Dejan Takes Marko's Hard Cock Deep Big Dick and European

From Prague With Love, Sc 3

Brit boy, Drew Brooks, is like a pig in clover - savouring the sexual sights and sounds of the Czech capital, and clearly making the most of every opportunity that cums his way. Which in this instance involves watching the mega-armoured Joel Tamir enjoying a heavy session with STAXUS rookie, Marcin Wawer. It's at this point that we should comment that the new lad is almost as equally well-equipped as Tamir; and given the amount of inches that are quickly on display it's little wonder that both lads are soon gobbling furiously away in turn, before 69-ing each other like a couple of old-time whores.

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 725.1 MB

Download From Prague With Love, Sc 3

In The Dormitory - Gallo, Romeo, Marcus Rivers

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Gallo, Romeo Davis, Marcus Rivers
Genres: Anal, CMNM, Cumshot, Kissing, Masturbation, Oral, Roleplay, Threesome

Romeo with another muscle stud, but ends up being the bottom bitch! I like to go somewhere warm when winter arrives. I hate cold weather. I plan leaving in two days and wanted to have a quick fun before the departure.
A friend of mine lent me his parking space, where I could leave my car while being abroad. My idea for tonight was to find a cute boy Romeo, bring him to the garages, and fuck him right there. I wanted to do something crazy. Now I had to find a boy willing to go with me. It was quite easy actually. I found the best looking boy around and asked him to show me the way.
He agreed and we started chatting.
Thank god I brought enough cash because the young boy had an incredible appetite for money. At least his huge hard cock and tight little ass made up for his greed. Just the garages were much busier than I expected.

Duration: 18:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 812.6 MB

Download In The Dormitory - Gallo, Romeo, Marcus Rivers
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06166 секунды с 9 запросами