View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 02:44 PM   #359
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

From Russia With Fuzz - Candy Red Waterford

Genres: Amateur ,Hairy Pussy ,Masturbation ,Redhead ,Solo ,Toy
Video language: English
Most of our Bush Babies come from the United Kingdom these days. That's more of a reflection of American women's grooming choices than it is a matter of convenience for us. It's still hard work finding European gals with fuzzy pussies, but it's slightly more common over there. It seems as though we've been stupid for not looking further east, however. If the stunningly beautiful and hairy Candy is an example of how Russian girls like their pubes, we'll be seeing a lot more of them in the magazine and on our site. We don't have a Russian translator on staff, so we didn't get an opportunity to interview Candy, but we did suss out a bit of background information on her when we bought her photos. She works in a posh hotel that caters to rich businessmen. Yes, she has had sex with some of them. No, she can't divulge their names. She enjoys seeing live music, dancing and going to art shows.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: From Russia With Fuzz - Candy Red

Dane Sharing Dillon Masonville

Genres: Bisexual, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Threesome, Hardcore, Cumshots
You've been looking forward to this one, and we've been looking forward to this one! And obviously Dane and Dillon were looking forward to this one! We were all eager to see Dillon in action with another guy the moment we all first saw him, but getting to do so was far from guaranteed. Dillon didn't seem too inclined to give it a shot, and as super hot as his solo and first Coeds episode were, I figured that was all we'd ever see of him. Laidback, easygoing Dillon had other things in mind, though! Indeed, Dillon is so laidback, chill, and easygoing there was a certain point where the vibe just felt right for him and he said he'd try out a bi scene! I gather that's how Dillon approaches a lot in life, really - staying openminded to whatever life may bring his way, and trying out all sorts of new things so long as the vibe is right. I'll tell you what, also - with two total studs like Dillon and Dane in the same threeway, the vibe is definitely right throughout this one. The action is hot as heck, as well. Dillon’s a natural, Dane is his ever-flawless self, and we all get to see Dillon pound a huge load out of Dane, then coat Dane's ass in his own load!
Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5801kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 810.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dane Sharing Dillon

Small girl, big bush - Alexa Mimizan

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Hairy Pussy ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Toy
Occupation: Teacher's assistant; Age: 27; Born: November 29; Ht: 5'5"; Wt: 105 pounds; Bras: 32A; Panties: Bikini cut; Anal: I haven't tried; BJs: Swallow; Masturbate: A few times a week. Meet Alexa, a skinny, pretty Bush Baby who is showing off her hairy pussy on-camera for the first time! She told us that she's nervous about having her photos in public for the whole world to see. "This is exciting for me," she said. "And that's partly because it makes me nervous and naughty. I have butterflies in my stomach. I can't wait to hear what your readers think of me. I think I'm too skinny, and I'm unsure if they'll like my bush. It's not exactly normal. "Whenever I masturbate, I do it in the bath. I love the way the warm water hits my clit and pulsates against my pussy lips. When I'm about to finish, I push the water jet inside myself and imagine a guy unloading his cum deep inside me."
Duration: 19:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Small girl, big bush - Alexa

Leticiya's Bush Is Back - Leticiya Musselshell

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Hairy Pussy ,Masturbation ,Solo ,XXX
You lucky . Leticiya is back for more hairy pussy action, and this time she's going extra wild. The last time Leticiya showed off her hairy cunt, we heard from you guys. User FreudianSlip wrote, "Encore Leticiya! A pure ball-draining goddess." Well, Freud, let us know what you think about this epic set where Leticiya strips off her blue satin dress and shows off her beige and black lace thong. She pulls that thong up, letting it ride into her wet, hairy pussy before eventually stripping everything off and fingering herself to orgasm.
Duration: 18:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leticiya's Bush Is Back - Leticiya

Sweetie enjoys her solo orgasm Livorno

Studio: teenmegaworld
Genres: Anal
It is a beautiful day and beautiful alice klay decides to dedicate it to herself. she enjoys a hot bath, puts on her favorite dress, and enjoys a yummy meal but then she decides to do something totally different and really spicy. so, alice klay lifts her dress to enjoy the beauty of her pussy and ass. she takes off silk panties to bare her sweet hole, to open pussy lips, and to get total access to her juicy hole. this is when alice klay changes her mind and pays the main attention to her tight ass. she fingers her ass and even stretches it with a sex toy and only at this moment teases her pink clit.
Duration: 15:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13585kbps
Audio: 291kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweetie enjoys her solo orgasm

Gangbang Creampie Girl No. 356 Kitt Lacey (2022) Lucasville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kitt Lacey
Genres: Interracial, Orgy
Kitt Lacey is ready to go! This beautiful, bubbly sex fiend gets off to a fast start telling the cockmen to put it down her throat as soon as the action begins. With Kris Kixxx 'testing the oil' and cocks on either side of her, Kitt's smile continues to grow as does the Cockmens enthusiasm to get inside of her sweet, tight little pussy! Solo show's her why he has other people warm her up before taking his turn and Kitt turns into a fountain on him! Let's not forget the creampies that we are all hear for and as Austin, Jason and Scotty P all give their contribution to today's totals! how many do you think she takes?
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8075kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gangbang Creampie Girl No. 356 Kitt Lacey (2022)

Close Shave - Lola Belle Davding

Genres: Amateur ,Bathing ,Blonde ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Teen
We have a video for you from Belle. When she shot for us she revealed that she has a certain bathroom routine. She likes to shave her pussy, then fuck it with a toy or her fingers. likes her pussy to be smooth at all times, so she shaves regularly. No stubbles pricking you with this beauty! Come join this sexy blonde as she shows you how she navigates the folds of her pussy with a razor for a super smooth shave!
Duration: 11:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 675.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Close Shave - Lola Belle
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05867 секунды с 9 запросами