View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 02:38 PM   #957
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cry Baby Part 1 - Mercy West, Abigail Dupree Seneca Rocks

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Mercy West is hot. Like, really hot. Watch the way that she moves when she strips naked for us. She is not as innocent as she looks. Any girl that shakes her ass like that has had some practice.
Of course, where as some men and women may see such a hot piece of ass and become obsessed with fucking her, we take one look at her and decide that she would look better with a few bruises. Ok... more than a few. We put her into some rough bondage. We're talking about pulling her arms back up into an intense strappado, then pulling her tits down with heavily weighted nipple clamps. It opens up her ass to a caning she won't forget. It lets us run crotch rope through her legs and apply pressure to her clit.
Mercy is pretty damn limber, too. We're going to be putting her into some ridiculous positions today. That's why we do these shows, to see if the hottest girls in the world can handle the most extreme bondage on the Internet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cry Baby Part 1 - Mercy West, Abigail Dupree

Isobel Wren, Vol. 1 Perks

This week Wasteland had the pleasure of playing with Isobel Wren. We have worked with Isobel many times in the past and she never disappoints. Watch as Master Blackthorne puts her through the paces. Isobel is confident that she can please her Master but she soon realizes she has taken on more than she has bargained for. Waxing, kinky masturbation, cloths pins, spanking, electro play and a number of other unusual sexy and pleasurable games.
Duration: 9:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2026kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 142.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isobel Wren, Vol. 1

Disobedient Courtney part 2 Harderwijk

Feisty Courtney is used to doing whatever she wants, whenever she wants and Feenix is going to teach her that that's not how it works at Dungeoncorp. He starts off by stringing her up, leaving one leg free. He electrifies her with the tens unit, canes and spanks her. As he vibrates her plump pussy, she cums once without permission, so Feenix teaches her about obedience by pulling a few more orgasms out of her weakened body. Next, she is strapped into a backbend. She is flogged and covered in clothespins. Feenix attaches her pussy lips to her toes and canes her clit until she is whimpering in pain. But the pussy torture is not through just yet...Feenix puts a weighted crotch rope on her sensitive pussy lips as he whips her a bit longer until she finally apologizes for her disobedience. Courtney refuses to address Feenix as Sir, so he continues her punishment. She is put in a neck stock and the ball gag is removed and she is flogged until, in tears, she finally submits and calls him by his proper title. Now that she is cooperative and submissive, she is allowed some pleasure and she takes it, moaning through some intense orgasms. But she disobeys again. Finally, Feenix secures Courtney in some predicament bondage, pussy and ripe breasts exposed for some more torment and a final chance to to obey. He electrifies, clamps and vibes her until she is desperetly trying to keep from cumming. Feenix will allow it, but she has to say please, and call him Sir. In the end, she gives up her disobedience and gives in to the pleasure.
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 162.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disobedient Courtney part 2

Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black Hebron

Video language: English
Mia Gold showed up on my door step with a love of bondage and banging body. Who am I to pass on a gift like that? Look at her! She has tight tits, a great ass, and honestly, a face that is made for slapping.
Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesn't notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation. The same thing is going to happen when I apply another cup to her pussy.
I don't know if it's the nipple clamps, the rope gag, or the incredible feeling of having her pussy pumped, but it is clear that Mia is horny. Her cunt is so hot and wet that the suction cup starts to fog up.
Her clit is going to get the same treatment her nipples did, though. As soon as I take the cup away from her crotch I apply a set of clamps. It is another tried and true method of increasing sensitivity. A spreader bar keeps her legs apart so that I don't have to worry about her trying to defend herself. It lets me control exactly how much teasing she experiences. I leave my little celebrator buzzing away between her legs, knowing that she is already sore and sensitive from the pumps, clamps, and orgasms that she's already endured.
She should be thankful that I started with the small one. Once the Hitachi comes out things get a lot more intense for Mia. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll find and she is already worn out before it even makes contact with her clit. It's a long day of cumming ahead of her.
Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black

Miss Sultrybelle - Authentic Malaysian Judicial Dupont

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Miss Sultry Belle, Gemma, Amy
Genres: bdsm, spanking, caning, prison play
Gemma and Amy have been caught spying and are severely punished as a result of this. As well as jail time they are sentenced to 50 strokes each with the Singapore prison cane. They are firstly secured to the authentic Malaysian frame before being caned hard by the officer. Beautiful Gemma and Amy, two stunning young girls are bound tightly before being thrashed hard by the sadistic Miss Belle. The punishing officer Miss Belle doesn't hold back as she lays into them with all her strength.
Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9522kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Sultrybelle - Authentic Malaysian Judicial

Bury you in the mud Arvonia

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Roxana
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
This moment of freedom is all too brief, as Matt Williams almost immediately pulls a rope between her legs to form a crotch rope and London is promptly back down to the ground and into a more elaborate tie than she was in last time. Her arm are held tight in a strappado and she is bound at various points to the walls and ceiling.They then move London again. Bent over a small table, held down with belts at her back and her calves, she is unable to move. Her friends have a good time taking turns beating her ass in whatever way they see fit. They spank her and punch her ass so that it jiggles. They turn her ass bright red. She squirms as best she can, but there is only so far she can move. Instead she reminds herself that she wanted this. She asked for this.
Duration: 53:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bury you in the mud

Tough Girl - Sovereign Syre South Charleston

Release Year: 2019
Sovereign is no delicate little lass. She’s an extremely intelligent, capable, and super sexy woman. What makes her especially sexy is that she knows what she wants. She wants to be tied up, touched by a stranger, and made to have the most incredible orgasms.
There’s nothing hotter than a woman enjoying herself in tight bondage. Sovereign swings from the ropes with her tits bound so tight that they are two swollen purple bulbs.
Sovereign has a lot going for her. Not the least of which are some glorious assets. Perfect tits and a nice booty. Exposing her butt and stimulating it to give her multiple orgasms seems like the best way to end a wonderful day of bondage.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Girl - Sovereign Syre
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03818 секунды с 9 запросами