View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 01:11 PM   #4063
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Shiny Pet Control Rubber Sleepsack Chastity Ruined Orgasm

Shiny Pet Control - Rubber Sleepsack Chastity - Ruined Orgasm

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 854 Size: 682 MiB Time: 36 min 44 s

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
"She unfurled my sleepsack and guided my mittened hands safely into the internal sleeves. Thus began my time within my complete rubbery cocoon. I laid down gingerly as the butt plug was still settling into place inside my ass. In our conversations, Alice remarked at the need for layers of control and bondage. I expected this but it was still thrilling to feel the additional layers of straps tightening down onto me. I knew I was stuck there, gagged heavily, inside the thick latex sleepsack." "I felt her hands run over the rubber and my body inside the bondage. She tugged and teased the cage on my cock, even using a vibrator. Her actions teased and tormented me. I was bound, encased, gagged and controlled by Mistress Alice... hearing her soothing words and lovely giggles. I thought watching her on the web was a lot of fun, but being there in person was a whole new level. I can't even fathom how long I was like that." Here is a fun video featuring ShinyPet, a long time fan who is finally submitting to me in person!

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08743 секунды с 9 запросами