View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 05:14 AM   #31618
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Is It Sweet: Max Lorde fucks Eric Charming's ass (720p,1080p)

Cast: Eric Charming, Max Lorde
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

It is hard to sleep when your hunky stepbro Max is making noise in the kitchen. Eric gets off the bed in his tight undies to find Max preparing himself a protein shake. The stud tells his little stepbro that the helps him train better, fuck better, and his cum becomes tastier as well. Seeing his stepbro's disbelief, Max challenges him to try it. Their parents may come back any second, yet the two boys are horny for each other. As Eric kneels to savor Max's huge cock, he gets horny for more, letting his rim him on the kitchen counter. The stepsiblings then decide to move things to the bedroom, where Max fucks Eric till he cums on his bubble butt. Let's hope they save some so Eric can taste it!

Total size: 1.1 GB in 2 files.

Download Is It Sweet: Max Lorde fucks Eric Charming's ass (720p,1080p)

Missionary Boys - Call Me Sir

Release Year: 2022
Studio: SayUncle
Cast: Dakota Lovell, Rob Quin
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, fucking, gay, oral, rimming

Elder Quin is puzzled when he arrives at his interview with President Brooke but finds elder Dakota instead. His peer has been given the authority to handle the interrogation, so Quin must follow every order. Dakota senses his fellow elder is holding something back, so he must put him to the test. The missionary boy undresses Quin and starts playing with his tight asshole with his lusty fingers and tongue. As Dakota penetrates his peer, Quin gives in to the pleasure, moaning vividly as he feels Dakota's hard cock inside him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3054kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 456.7 MB

Download Missionary Boys - Call Me Sir

Raw Construction Scene 4

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Grant Ryan is hanging drywall when Ricky Larkin comes in to check up on his work. Grant's work is all wrong and it sends Ricky into a rage. The only way Grant can prove his worth and convince Ricky not to fire him is to render his services on Ricky's big dick. Grant eagerly drops to his knees as Ricky drops his pants to the floor. Grant's wraps his warm mouth around Ricky's cock and makes sure Ricky is fully erect, so Grant can sit back to let Ricky slide into him balls deep. Grant hops on top of Ricky's fat, raw dick and bounces up and down, keeping Ricky on the edge and ready to burst. Ricky isn't done just yet though and throws Grant onto his back with his legs splayed. Ricky shoves his bare cock inside once again and continues the relentless pounding until he dumps his load all over Grant's hairy crotch. Ricky scoops up the cum with his dick and shoves it all back inside Grant's throbbing hole. The feeling of Ricky's dick sliding around in his cum-filled ass is all it takes for Grant to let loose and blow his own load all over his own hairy body.

Duration: 17:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8428kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Raw Construction Scene 4

Work From Home

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Tristan Hunter is filming his hookups in order to make some quick cash. With his boyfriend's blessing, the slender muscle king steps outside their relationship to record a flip-fuck threesome with Beau Butler and Zario Travezz. Surrounded by multiple ring lights and cameras, Beau's furry cock barebacks Zario's hairy hole and Tristan's smooth cheeks before Tristan's girthy dick invades Zario's ass. As Zario rides Tristan's stiff member, Beau toys with the top's hole and makes sure to suck off Tristan's cock whenever it slips out of Zario's bubble butt. Beau is now the only man in the room who hasn't bottomed for someone's dick, but Zario has set out to fix that issue. After pumping the thick stud's ass with his heavy cock, Zario shoots his warm load all over Beau's junk as Tristan drowns Beau's face with his cum. Zario goes in to lick up every last drop of fresh seed on Beau's naked body as the hunk finishes himself off and cums all over his own meaty hand.

Duration: 32:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4956kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Work From Home

That sweet hole!

Studio: DudesRaw
Genres: bareback

The last time i knocked on chrisbot's door, the boy blew me: today i'm back to get me some raw boy butt. feeling chrisbot's talented mouth wrapped around my cock, i can't wait to stretch him wide. pushing the boy up against the shower wall, i wet his hole and pop in: shit that ass is tight, and welcoming. working to accommodate my cock, chrisbot is a sweet piece of meat: i go 'til i blow and reinsert to keep his hole warm and sloppy. ray dalton is one hell of a on dudesraw. one look at his partner's hole and this thick top is ready to fuck.

Duration: 25:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7153kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download That sweet hole!
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13779 секунды с 9 запросами