View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 04:51 AM   #31614
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Gay Gianni Maggio and Patrick Dei - 720p

Video language: English

Our sexy Latin mate Patrick Dei always wakes up very hungry. This morning it has been clear since the first moment that he would prefer to eat Gianni Maggio's huge banana for breakfast instead of the strawberries. Nothing better than start the day with a morning blowjob: Patrick on his knees gives his best to show his sucking skills to Gianni. Soon our stallion returns the favor, rimming and tongue-fucking right there on the table his buddy's asshole, already begging for cock. The monster-dicked Italian takes then control and dives into Patrick's ass, pumping it with his 9 inches of meat and giving the latin bottom a milky breakfast at the end!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 372.5 MB

Download Gay Gianni Maggio and Patrick Dei - 720p

Bring Me a Boy - Eyes on My Boy - Den Fitness, Kevin Bone

My stepson, Kevin, came home filthy from playing soccer. I made him get off the couch and straight into the shower. What he didn't know was that I loved watching him shower. He didn't see me standing in the doorway as he washed and stroked his cock. A little peek is all I need to get my dick hard, and Kevin knows what to do with it then. He dropped his towel and joined me on the couch. We started kissing, and after stroking his cock for him, he went down to my meat. I love his warm mouth swelling my cock, but I enjoy sucking his dick and licking his ass too much to ignore them, working his hole open for a good fuck. Our bodies pressed against each other as my dick filled his ass. Eventually, I let my boy shoot with my load right behind.

Duration: 21:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 790.7 MB

Download Bring Me a Boy - Eyes on My Boy - Den Fitness, Kevin Bone

Kostya Kazenny & Daniel Maltsev

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gay, Amateur, Hardcore

Russian hunks Kostya and Daniel Maltsev hardcore fucked twink action.

Duration: 15:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 685.3 MB

Download Kostya Kazenny & Daniel Maltsev

Thanksgiving Kitchen Fuck - Trent Marx and Tony Genius (1080p)

Tony Genius feasts on Trent Marx's sexy chef's uniform right before the turkey is done.

Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7164kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Thanksgiving Kitchen Fuck - Trent Marx and Tony Genius (1080p)

Hector Agusti and Eddie Harris - 720p

One time more our black carriben mate Hector , making of yours , This time with Our hungry and thirsty Eddie Harris , In this Inter-racial meeting you can see all a hot chemisty and complicity , Eddie give to Hector all that he is wishing , pure extasis and Héctor feedback with a enormeus movimient with his muscle to make flip Eddie of puré pleasure. Dont Miss how Eddie dry the last drop of Hector cum.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 948.3 MB

Download Hector Agusti and Eddie Harris - 720p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12451 секунды с 9 запросами