View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 11:42 AM   #11005
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cleaning Day - WebYoung Midfield

Release Year: 2013
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Natasha Malkova
Genres: Toys, Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits
Video language: English
Petite teen Natasha Malkova, woke up this morning in the mood for some tunes and cleaning. The kitchen was almost perfect except for a couple of dishes to go into the dishwasher. She grabs the feather duster and gets to work on the rest of the house, dancing whole time to one of her favorite songs.Cleaning and dancing go so well together that they make Natasha´s panties vibrate with excitement. What should appear while she´s arranging the couch but her trusty pink dildo! After making sure she´s all alone she gets to work on the third thing on her to do list, a little self exploration! What teen doesn´t pray for a couple minutes a day to run her fingers along her soft perky breasts, and down her nice flat tummy to her favorite pleasure zones.Natasha day dreams of a real cock in her mouth while she licks her trusty toy, getting it nice and slick to enter her tight shaved pussy. Natasha gets better at hitting the right spots deep within herself with every session she gets to be alone with her little pink dick. Just when she thought the pleasure couldn´t get any better, she finds the perfect position that allows her to hit her favorite spot, releasing wave after wave of what seem like electrical orgasms. After she finishes with her innocent little exploration she makes sure clean up after herself, putting her trusty pink dildo back in it´s hiding spot.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:24
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1704kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 113.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cleaning Day - WebYoung

Mimi Allen - Mimi Allen Pescara

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Ebony ,Solo ,Teen
Mimi's got the time, and her friend's got a camera. She's an 18-year-old student from Palm Bay, Florida who's supposed to be getting ready for a party, but she decides to satisfy her pussy instead. Of course, her guy is more than happy to record the action--probably because the little perv wants to jack to it later--and Mimi puts on quite a show. "That's because I knew you guys would be watching," she said. "If you weren't, it wouldn't be nearly as much fun." Don't worry, Mimi. We're watching. Doing other things, too, if you get our drift.
Duration: 19:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7398kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mimi Allen - Mimi Allen

Poonani from Prague - Isabella Ambala

Genres: 4K UltraHD ,Amateur ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Teen ,Toy
Age: 19; Born: January 7; Ht: 5'7"; Wt: 115 pounds; Bras: 34B; Panties: Thongs or G-strings; Anal: Oh, yes; BJs: Swallow; Masturbate: I use dildos. We like Isabella a lot. She's charming and funny, and the fact that her English is proficient but quirky makes for some cute phrases. We asked her if she had any special talents. She replied, "I can attract men. I can do fishing, also." There you have it. She's good at a lot of things. We also asked Isabella about her sex life and she had some great answers for us. "I like to play with the cocks. My favorite is the oiling handjobs. I can go slow and make it hard, then fast and make it cum. I like to watch the cum come out. Sometimes, I let it go on my face or on my breasts. Usually, I take it deep in my throat and swallow it because it's very tasty and hot. If it is a big cock, it makes me happy, but it can also be small if it's very hard." After mentioning that she likes to fish and wants to learn how to four-wheel in the desert, we asked Isabella if she considers herself a tomboy. "When I am out in the city, I like the princess look. I wear dresses and have perfect makeup. But I am also an outdoor girl. I like to switch. I enjoy shopping and hiking equally. I need to find a man who can do all of these things with me."
Duration: 19:36
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 31629kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poonani from Prague - Isabella

Needs sex to relieve stress - Skylar Green Kraggenburg

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Solo
Lives: Scottsdale, Arizona; Occupation: Student; Age: 20; Born: February 14; Ht: 5'1"; Wt: 95 pounds; Bras: 32B; Panties: Lace or G-strings; Anal: Just fingering for now; BJs: Swallow; Diddle: Use my Magic Wand. "So many guys seem to think that shortish girls aren't into sex," said Skylar. "Well, in my case anyway, how wrong they are! I love it! Studying is stressful and it keeps me busy, so sex is my big release. It doesn't have to be with a guy; I've gotten lezzie with a few girls in my time. That was great--awesome even--but it doesn't compare to fucking. My favorite ways to fuck are sideways--with him behind me--and doggie style. Then, either way, the guy can finger my butthole. That drives me crazy and makes my two or three orgasms even stronger." Check out the photos, too.
Duration: 17:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Needs sex to relieve stress - Skylar Green

Nasty bitch fists herself Livermore Falls

Studio: Sweet Pictures
This gorgeous brunette bitch is one naughty slut. Baseball bat wasn't enough for her tight muffin, but she decides to use her fist. As a reward she got her pretty face pissed in a bathtub.
Duration: 24:03
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3745kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 682.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty bitch fists herself

Cum In The Garden - Layla Leoni Sparks Glencoe

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Solo
This exotic-looking, 26-year-old South Florida babe gets off in an exotic South Florida garden. No talk, just nature's sounds and the sounds of a girl cumming. She's hot. The weather's hot. Go to it, guys!
Duration: 9:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2487kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 183.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum In The Garden - Layla Leoni
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06529 секунды с 9 запросами