View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 07:48 AM   #87
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pleasure Express Garrettsville

All aboard the Pleasure Express! Daniel Valent and Kristof Junas are just two of the hot young stars of this European sexpress train. Action more powerful than a locomotive with Daniel and Leo Husek fucking in a coach car. Roland Martinus rimming Michal Tarkus in the dining car, a sizzling threeway in the mail car and more!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:26
Video: 720x544, AVC (H.264), 2760kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pleasure Express

Cooper Reed & Troi RAW Seven Rivers

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Cooper Reed, Troi
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Flip-Flop, Blowjob, 69, Hunks, Muscles, Kissing, Rimming, Fingering, Tattoos, Jocks, Creampie, Uncut, Oral/Facial Cumshots
I love this video!Not only because I get to see Cooper Reed sit on Troi's giant raw cock, but because Troi finally bottomed!The video was supposed to be a TagTeam 3-way, but the third guy was a No-Show. He was going to do a lot of the heavy lifting for the bottom position.Cooper said he would be fine bottoming, but I told him Troi was rather endowed. He said he had taken big cocks before, so didn't think it would be that challenging. Troi didn't exactly volunteer to bottom, but I kinda made him feel guilty for being so -hung, and that Cooper was exactly the guy he should try bottoming with for the first time. Cooper is very confident and stays hard when topping. So he can do a nice slow insert, without rushing. Sometimes the top fears that he will lose his wood and rushes that first insert. So I wasn't blowing uhhh..smoke up Troi's ass when I said Cooper was the perfect guy for his first time.Both guys are uncut, and I think they did a great job servicing each others cocks. Troi seemed to jerk and suck Cooper's cock with a lot more confidence. I think even Cooper enjoyed working with a cock that was more to familiar to him.Cooper gets Troi doggy-style and licks his hole, getting it all nice and slippery wet. He manages to get a couple fingers in there in order to loosen him up. There is a little bit of 69-ing and another first for Troi, rimming Cooper's amazing back door!Troi had managed a small toy before the shoot, but still didn't think he would be able to take Cooper's dick. But Cooper slowly gets it into him. You can even hear his skin stretch! (Oh wait, I think that is Troi fucking Cooper!) Troi is not terribly hard during his first fucking, but as Cooper builds up steam, his cock starts to enjoy the feeling and wakes up.Even better, Cooper fucks him then climbs on top of Troi and makes him suck/clean his cock. Ass to Mouth fans will love it!Cooper then sits on Troi's cock, and he swears it is is the biggest cock he has sat on. Fans of Cooper Reed can likely debate it,plete with photo evidence, but for Cooper, it definitely seemed like the most ginormous cock he had ever taken!The dude is such a champ and just slides up and down on it, working Troi's uncut cock way up into his gut!Troi creampies Cooper's hole, shoving his creamy load up inside of Cooper.Cooper then give Troi his first facial. Not exactly an "in the mouth" type of facial, but he did have his mouth open, and the cummy kiss at the end had them mingling the load between the two of them!
Duration: 27:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2957kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 610.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cooper Reed & Troi RAW

NakedSword Boyfriends Part 2 East Bethany

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Naked Sword
Cast: Sean Duran, Nick Cross, Aleks Buldocek, Chris Bines, Hunter Page
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Hunks, Mucles, Athletic, Twinks, Latino, Big Dick, Rimming
Looking for a boyfriend? We've got plenty of them in Boyfriends 2. In the follow up to the hit series Boyfriends, NakedSword Originals brings you eight hot guys in four real-life relationships.
Duration: 2:40:07
Video: 640x360, MP4V, 1945kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NakedSword Boyfriends Part 2

Milo Fisher and Eric Clark Sargents

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Milo Fisher and Eric Clark
Genres: Flip Flop, Bareback, Kissing, Tattoos, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Masturbation, Piercing, Ass Play, Creampie
Eric takes advantage of this sexy man on the bed by diving face-first into Milo’s hole. As Eric gives Milo a good tongue rimming, Milo starts to moan.
Duration: 15:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4831kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milo Fisher and Eric Clark

Big vs Small - Bryce Beckett & Grayson Blackburn - Gay Hoopla North Thetford

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Gay Hoopla
Cast: Bryce Beckett, Grayson Blackburn
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Anal, Hairy, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cut, Hunk, Twink, Condom, shower, rimming
Video language: English
Bryce Beckett & Grayson Blackburn actually have a lot in common. They both love lifting weights, specifically power lifting. They literally geek out about lifting! Meat heads we tell ya. Having something in common with another person definitely does something though. For these two, it was the icing on a brotacular friendship, that ended with Grayson getting his ass dominated by big boy Bryce. As soon as the scene ends, these two butt buddies are off to the shower where they pick up right where they left off with their bodybuilder talk. 'So, bro... like what ya gonna lift today?'
Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 311.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big vs Small - Bryce Beckett & Grayson Blackburn - Gay Hoopla

Unloading On Quinn (Quinn & Tom) - 720p Industrial

Video language: English
Tom wakes Quinn up for a photoshoot – but he wakes the sleepy Quinn up with more than just a tap on the shoulder! Quinn gets Tom ready for photos by sucking his hard cock, rimming him then riding Tom's dick until Quinn blows his load all over Tom's stomach.
Tom keeps pounding Quinn until he's ready to cum. Tom blasts his thick load into Quinn's waiting mouth. Luckily they're all but done when the photographer cums in – I mean comes in - to get them!
Duration: 20:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3508kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 532.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unloading On Quinn (Quinn & Tom) - 720p

Rascal Video Kollide Sadieville

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Channel 1 Rascal Video
Cast: Eddie Stone, Johnny Hazzard, Jan Fischer, Tristan Bennet
Genres: oral, anal, rimming, fingering, piss, tattoo, pirsing, uniform, orgy
Imagine an abandoned factory for the production of electricity in the vicinity of Berlin. It's going to, so to speak, of the interest group young people from Germany, Italy and Spain, the dream to realize their most subtle sexual fantasies.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:29:59
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2050kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rascal Video Kollide

Время генерации страницы 0.02245 секунды с 9 запросами