View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 02:48 AM   #31507
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Kent Unloads in Quinn (European Stimulus Part 2) HD

Video language: English

Kent and Quinn fell in love with Prague the instant they set foot in the city. Prague truly is a beautiful place, and this video includes well over 5 minutes of bonus footage of Kent and Quinn (and some of the other guys) seeing the sights, exploring the city and having a blast in one of Europe's most charming locations.
We're certain you're more eager to see Kent and Quinn exploring one another, though, and they do precisely that as well! While Prague might be a charming and pretty city, the sex between these two studs is hardcore and intense, with Kent aggressively and furiously drilling Quinn's hole - and Quinn loving every second of that!
Sure, the guys can't help but take turns swallowing one another's dicks. But it's Quinn face down, ass up getting railed by Kent that really stands out here! They abandon that position only so Quinn can ride Kent and blow his huge load all over Kent's smooth, buff chest before Kent fucks his own load up in to Quinn!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4631kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 806.3 MB

Download Kent Unloads in Quinn (European Stimulus Part 2) HD

Colby Knox - Tyler Tanner & Calvin Banks - Ride A Cowboy

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob

Let's be upfront: cowboys are sexy as hell! No matter if they are on screen or working the rodeo circuit, cowboys make most of us weak in the knees. From the boots, chaps, and hats, they are walking symbols of sexy. This week's ColbyKnox video is about how a good cowboy can handle a "rough" ride. Calvin Banks is tinkering in the garage. Tyler Tanner strolls in, wearing a Stetson, jeans (holes in the knees, of course), and a Wrangler T-shirt. "You excited for the rodeo this weekend," Calvin wonders. "I'm a little nervous," Tyler confesses. "I'm supposed to be riding this bull but I've never ridden anything before." "How can I help you with that," Calvin says. "I was hoping you could help me practice," Tyler answers. "I could maybe ride you." Cowboys know how to fix problems!

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6438kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Colby Knox - Tyler Tanner & Calvin Banks - Ride A Cowboy

Saddle Up, Scene 1 - Derek Atlas, Ricky Decker

Never before has my end been so close to his sweet asshole ... finally, I'm in it ..Today's sex will be great, especially with such viewers ... watch carefully how I fuck his sweet ass ..

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4600kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 809.0 MB

Download Saddle Up, Scene 1 - Derek Atlas, Ricky Decker

Jordan Thomas and Lukas Grande (live)

That he's settled in to things so well and proven himself to be so open-minded has been a bonus! He's been up for just about everything we've suggested he try, including sharing his girlfriend with another guy!

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 682.4 MB

Download Jordan Thomas and Lukas Grande (live)

Gay- Raw Twink Ass Fuckers (Jake Stark, Joel Tamir)

The good news in this instance, however, is that no harm befalls anyone because of such flagrant exhibitionism. Instead, the lad's mammoth joystick ends up in Stark's mouth - in an accidentally-on-purpose kind of way! - which signals the start of a fabulous suck-fest, during which both fellows feast on each other's dicks like it's going out of fashion. Just watching these two buddies as they devour the generous lengths of man-meat on offer is a treat in itself, of course; but things only get better when Stark's eye finally homes in on Tamir's hairless pucker, which gets rimmed, fingered and fucked in very quick succession. It's an almost mindless display of animalistic rutting right from the off; and if the sight of Tamir's gargantuan weapon bouncing up and down as he rides Stark cowboy-style doesn't get you off, then surely getting to see both boys take full-on facials shortly afterwards will seal the deal. In short, a truly stupendous, top-notch display that will have you jerking again and again!

Duration: 31:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 924.3 MB

Download Gay- Raw Twink Ass Fuckers (Jake Stark, Joel Tamir)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09174 секунды с 9 запросами