View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 02:04 PM   #440
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Torture of Loyalty Part 3 Quakertown

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Mia, a timid pigeon. She is facing the utmost pain, she can't give even a little disobedience, and is helplessly waiting for the unbearable tortures to finish. For every strokes Dr. Lomp donating her, she is hopping silently in pain. She is so well tamed, so she even can't think of resisting. Trying so much not to weep, Mia is proving that she is not an inexperienced slave girl anymore. Well come to Graias pain club, girl. Let our friends to enjoy your suffering
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:23
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10704kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torture of Loyalty Part 3

Lilly Redwood - Disobediant Erwin

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
Video language: English
Disobedient and sassy as hell, even though Lilly needs a lesson in submission you got to love this chick. Tough as nails and trash talking every step of the way, every one of Lilly's holes are wide open and ready. As the ropes get tighter she drops into a true bondage zone. Her face flushes with a special beauty. At the end she takes a wicked double-hole fuck deep into her cunt and ass. Screaming in pleasure, she finally screams she's sorry to PD as she gets it down and dirty - just the way this slut likes it.
Format: real
Duration: 46:07
Video: 640x480, RV40, 442kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 149.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilly Redwood - Disobediant

SP - Tears In A Cage Balsam

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Everything is his!
My fears, my tears.
All of what I am physically and emotionally.
I wait for Him just a word , a touch, the taste of any of His liquids! My suffering, my longing, my hunger and desire are all my gifts of love & devotion to my Master. I live for the scent of him wherever he presses my face!
The cage is painfully small. I feel my fear slipping towards terror as Master hoists me off the ground high, suspending me in this cold steel, crapped prison that He swings and spins me in.
I watch my tears fall and hit the ground.
My heart melts as he asks me why I cry.
My heart it so will pound.
Duration: 29:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP - Tears In A Cage

Stress & Fear - Dakota Marr Madang

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
There are few things more difficult to manage than Stress and Fear. Your brain begins to produce powerful chemicals which make you do some crazy things. Things that under normal circumstances you would never do.
Dakota is afraid of electricity. So we bring out the most intense of electric implements. She's bound in an intense split and binder clips line her underarms. Then the electricity is introduced.
Almost everyone is afraid of heights, but Dakota admits that it's one of her biggest fears. So why not do an entire scene with her suspended facing the ground. The stress position mixed with the fear of falling are intoxicating.
Duration: 53:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stress & Fear - Dakota Marr

Amazing torture Part 26 Kielce

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
Extreme japanese Rope Bondage, Domination & Submission, Humiliation. Enjoy!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:29:42
Video: 768x432, Windows Media Video 9, 1172kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazing torture Part 26

Begged and Denied - Arielle Aquinas Saint Paul

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
You don't always get what you want. Sometimes the person tying you up decides that you're not going to get to cum until they want you to. Arielle has to gag herself. She is instructed to take her panties of and shove them in her mouth. Then she has to wind tape around her head till she can't talk.
As the day progresses Arielle is teased to the point of desperation. It's the kind of feeling that feels good, but kinda hurts. Her cunt is drippy with desire. She's still not going to get off. OT loves the begging and Arielle begs beautifully. It's just enough to not be whiney, but to really get across how needy she is.
Arielle's clit gets really big inside the suction cup. She's already so sensitive, but now she's really on fire. Her vagina is creaming just anticipating the vibrator. With her clit still sucked up in the cup OT vibrates her as he's pulling on her neck rope. She's so ready to cum.
Duration: 35:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Begged and Denied - Arielle Aquinas
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05654 секунды с 9 запросами