View Single Post
Old 11-19-2022, 10:18 PM   #2653
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Likes Older Guys - Nicole Rider and Jack Spade

Genres: Amateur ,Anal ,Blowjob ,Brunette ,Cum on Tits ,Cumshot ,Facial ,Teen ,XXX
Video language: English

Lives: Denver, Colorado; Occupation: Earth sciences student; Born: May 1; Ht: 5'10"; Wt: 140 pounds; Bras: 36B; Panties: Thongs; Anal: Love it! BJs: Swallow; Diddle: Sometimes. "Some girls go skydiving for thrills; I wanted to fuck a stud," said Nicole. "I forgot about the age difference as soon as I saw Jack's big dick and started suckin' it. I've heard girls say that having an older lover who knows what he's doing is the best. I totally agree now! I had a huge orgasm while we were screwing and another while Jack was screwing me in my ass. That had never happened before: I hope other guys will do my ass as good as jack did so I can cum that way again in the future. That was probably the best sex I'll ever have... but I hope not." Check out the pics, too.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Likes Older Guys - Nicole Rider and Jack Spade

On the Car Park

Studio: Lava XXX
Video language: English

Old blonde bitch is not for retirement. She simply loves cocks, and she grabs every single situation to have one or two in her hands, mouth or her old pussy. Car is perfect place to make some fun.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:50
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3809kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 543.1 MB

Download On the Car Park
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04982 секунды с 9 запросами