View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 07:28 PM   #5359
deil1974

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

deil1974 Непонятно, что и думать...

Croft Adventures Version 0.6.1a

Welcome user to my video game development page, I am working on this interactive story for adults of a famous female character. This project is under development so it is not complete, here you can see how this first story evolves and the ones that will come out later.

Croft Adventures will be a series of Lara's adventures, each adventure will come in a game where you will decide with your decisions how the adventure ends or replay it to be able to see all the possible paths?

Genre:
3DCG, Female Protagonist, Big Tits, Masturbation, Oral Sex

Developer: PixDES
Platform: Windows
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1a
Language: English
File size: 251 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/515f3842d18b8/Cr...-0.6.1a-pc.zip

Lockdown 2024 Version 0.4.4

This is a VN / point & click adventure about a guy about to enter his last year of school when another Covid pandemic hits the world. His dad died from the pandemic while traveling to China on business in 2019 (at least that is what he believes). He is stuck in his house with 7 women. Our hero will discover why he is smaller and weaker than the others his age as well as other mysteries about his and his family’s past.?

Changelog:
v0.4.4

Added functionality to allow combining batteries & package from the inventory menu removing the requirement to use the crafting/build app.
Updated access to 3rd floor bathroom to handle multiple active missions/quests.
Fixed issue with Dr. Notes in Secret room reappearing after reading it.
Updated “To be continued” scene to put player back in their basement after playing.
Fixed issue with script that may have shown To Be continued scene too early.
Added ability to skip some mini-games (Basement cleanup, Get to Step-Grandma’s room, Basketball, Fix Lawn Mower)

Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Handjob, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Adventure, Point & Click, Big tits, Big ass

Developer: 480 Games
Platform: Windows
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.4
Language: English
Size: 1440 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a89450dfd833e/Lo...2024_0.4.4.rar
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03745 секунды с 9 запросами