View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 02:27 PM   #644
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Musstang Ranch Edroy

Video language: English
He came from out of nowhere. Planted on top of his stallion, he teased me with his riding skill... he played with me... made me want him... want him bad. He kissed me... I thought he would take me for a ride. He took a part of me... and just as quickly as he came, he was gone.
Rough, rowdy, and ready... these are the ranch hands of the "Mustang Ranch" Join seven horny horsemen as they put in a good day of hard work. Saddle up and enjoy the ride.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:13
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Musstang Ranch

ARI Productions Gold Bullet Vol. 3 Aldie

Cast: Bruno, Roger aka Tom Garrett, George Broadway, Josh Kincaid, Tim Kramer, Rod Mitchell, Kyle Hazard
Volume 3 of the best Bullet men. They're here, they're hard, they're waiting for you.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:28:13
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1369kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 949.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ARI Productions Gold Bullet Vol. 3

Vintage Sex Bazaar Bantry

Video language: English
This is classic cadinot-even if it wasn't directed by him. this 1984 effort from one of cadinot's proteges is simply one solid hour of some of the hottest sex you will ever see. that is not an exaggeration. pierre-yves and omar are friends visiting casablanca in morocco. pierre-yves wants to see if the rumors about rampant boy-sex in the bazaar is true-and he gets an assful! ignore the lackluster first three-way in the hammam (sauna); the following two scenes (both featuring superbly hung black men-one young, one older-whoring pierre senseless in shops in the bazaar) are sizzlers that will make you check the air conditioning! check out pierre's session with the tailor-it's stunning. it's followed by pierre's by another tailor-and just as eye-popping! the film ends on a highly romantic, heartfelt note as pierre-yves and omar finally find true love. but not until both men have fucked and sucked their brains out! the videography is sensational, although an orgy in a hammam (sauna) toward the end of the film is so darkly lit that you can barely make out what's happening. the music is authentically ethnic and many of the arab boys and men featured in the film are indeed from casablanca, where this film was shot. this is one you will never tired of watching.
Format: avi
Duration: 56:24
Video: 640x464, XviD, 2768kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vintage Sex Bazaar
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03710 секунды с 9 запросами