View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 02:26 PM   #641
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Rbald Tales of Canterbury Shiojiri

Video language: English
In Days of Old When Knights Were Bold, and Lusty Ladies Were Bawdy... You'll Find This Tale of Canterbury is Definitely Very Naughty!
Hyapatia Lee is your hostess in the most erotic version of Geoffrey Chaucer's 13th century classic you'll ever see! The sets are fabulous, the costumes sensational, and the sex is hotter than HOT. Join in the lusty merriment as a group of pilgrims recounts one ribald tale after another on their way to Canterbury.
First there's the classic "Miller's Tale," where a miserly miller cheats two students (Jon Martin & Peter North) until the miller's wife (Stevie Taylor) and (Page Turner) repay the boys with a piston-pumping daisy chain. Playing a gypsy, Hyapatia has a sizzling girl-girl encounters with his wife of Bath (Colleen Brennan), while later she inflames the crystal balls on the two gypsy studs!
There are many, many more Ribald Tales of Canterbury. And as our lusty travelers reach their final destination, the romantic air of their journey lingers on to become a reality!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:38
Video: 704x528, XviD, 2040kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Rbald Tales of Canterbury

Two-guy fantasy - Lexis Smith Caryville

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Toy
Lives: Orlando, Florida; Occupation: Student; Age: 19; Born: April 30; Ht: 5'2"; Wt: 128 pounds; Bras: 32A; Panties: Sexy cotton; Anal: Enjoy it; BJs: Spit, sorry; Diddle: Most nights. "I love flirting with guys and flashing them my boobs (which is hard because of their size) or a bit of ass or pussy," said Lexis. "That's why I rarely wear panties when I'm out socially. I'm not getting laid near as much as I'd like, so I end up getting myself off just about every night. I like variety in that, too. I mean, sometimes I just use my fingers and sometimes I use my toy. I've just gotten into using two toys; one for my pussy and one in my butt. That's gotten me thinking that I'd like to be with two guys and feel two cocks in me at the same time. I like getting off in the shower, too, but shower sex is not for me because I'm a bit short to be able to manage it with a guy."
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 878.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two-guy fantasy - Lexis Smith

Schoolgirls Like it Hard #3 - Scene 1 - New Sensations Jamesville

Release Year: 2022
Studio: New Sensations
Cast: Logan Pierce, Kenzie Kai
Genres: Blonde, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Uniform, Schoolgirl, Spanking, Student, Teacher, Face Fucking, pussy eating
Finally, Trevor snaps and tells Georgia and Ellen that he's had enough and wants them out of his house. When he storms out, Georgia and Ellen are both shocked, though Ellen tries to reassure Georgia that everything will be fine. Georgia tries to comfort her in return, saying she's going to speak to Trevor and apologize for getting mad at him.
Duration: 35:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4138kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Schoolgirls Like it Hard #3 - Scene 1 - New Sensations

Young Harlots Classroom Special Stevens

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Harmony Films
Cast: Lady Dee, Sahara Knite, Kiki Minaj, Lola Rae, Tina Kay, Amber Deen
Genres: Lesbian -> Erotica Lesbian -> Sex Clothing -> Schoolgirls Settings -> Classroom Character -> Teachers Character -> Student For Women -> All Girl For Women -> By Women For Women -> Lesbian
The Young Harlots are back with some extreme girl on girl hardcore pussy-pounding action! Strict Miss Kay is the newly appointed headmistress taking charge of another explosive addition to the bestselling Young Harlots Series. So raise those short pleated skirts and drop those white panties ready for some fantastically lustful cunt-stretching misbehavior, messy squirting tutors, filthy slit-licking harlots and hard strap-on action!
Duration: 2:01:30
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1100kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Harlots Classroom Special

Veena Alapaha

Cast: Veena
Genres: 4K Download, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Brunette, Choking, Cum On Tits, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Latina, Masturbation, Oral Creampie, Petite, Piercings, Pussy Lick, Shaved, Sloppy Blowjob, Spit Roast, Tattoos, Theater Room, Tongue Stud, Toy
The hot Latina with a bang'n body is back to the Gloryhole for another feeding and this time she got some return service. She got a lot of great comments from her first visit so I knew you guys were going to want to see again right away.
I got an email a few days later from one of the guys who fucked telling me she has the tightest pussy he's ever fucked so that explains why he didn't last very long. Her pussy is just as effective at milking cocks as her skilled mouth is. I think he was the guy she came all over and her cum was dripping on the floor.
The last time I took her to the Gloryhole I mentioned to you guys about her getting fucked by the entire college football team at a party. She tells us the entire story during this visit so I won't list the details here but it's a good one. She's a lot sluttier than she looks and is in the right place to satisfy her cum cravings.
When we first got into the Gloryhole booth she was moving around a lot so I just assumed it was nerves but I soon discovered her pussy was contracting and getting super wet with anticipation. I initially thought I had to calm her down as I do with most first-timers but then realized she just needed cock.
Duration: 56:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10720kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veena

Reagan Lush - Moving Away Wilmerding

Cast: Reagan Lush
Genres: Big Ass, Big Dicks, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, College, Cowgirl, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, Facial, Masturbation, Milf, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Step Mom, Step Son, Tit Play, Trimmed Pussy, White
When Conor tells his stepmom Reagan that he’s going to college in California she’s upset that he’ll leave her alone! Conor insists this is his chance to go out into the world and do something with his life but Reagan is ready to persuade Conor to stay by any means necessary… including sucking his young cock!
Duration: 1:01:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5095kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reagan Lush - Moving Away

Fiery Pepper Gets Pounded - Pepper Hart and Patrick Delphia Plattsmouth

Genres: Amateur ,Blowjob ,Cum in Mouth ,Cumshot ,Doggy Style ,Facial ,Redhead ,XXX
Lives: Portland, Oregon; Occupation: Research Assistant; Age: 28; Born: August 11; Ht: 5'8"; Wt: 120 pounds; Bras: 32C; Panties: Natori lace; Anal: It makes me cum; BJs: Jizz has vitamins; Masturbate: Every day. Pepper is a computer science major, which means that she's a smart cookie. As an example, we asked her if she had any special talents. She responded, "Monoclonal antibody staining, microscopy, pole dancing and deep throating. Oh, and I'm a pretty good tailor." "I was the biggest dyke in high school, but I also fucked local college boys. I'm a non-discriminatory lover. Licking pussy is my life's highlight, but I also love riding a dick. It all gets me off. "I was a bit terrified when my lover bent me over his balcony in downtown Portland. I saw people pointing at us from the street, but he was fucking me so hard and fast, I couldn't concentrate on anything but the feeling. I think that was the moment I realized that I'm an exhibitionist. It was an exhilarating experience. That's one of the reasons I came to shoot these pictures with you guys. I want to recreate that feeling of vulnerability and sexuality. I want people (guys and girls) to look at my pussy getting fucked and think, 'what a slut. I want to fuck that, too.'"
Duration: 22:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fiery Pepper Gets Pounded - Pepper Hart and Patrick Delphia
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06935 секунды с 9 запросами