View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 02:20 PM   #428
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cry Out - Zayda J Lenore

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
One look at the implements that PD has laid out in front of her tells Zayda J everything she needs to know about what is coming today. There are very few uses for a dildo that can conduct electricity and none of them are her idea of fun. The same could be said for the suction tubes and pumps she has her eyes on. It is clear that whatever he is planning will be an elaborate demonstration of his sadistic prowess. If she cannot get away she may have to learn to love it, or else how will she survive this treatment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 361.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cry Out - Zayda J

Abigail Dupree - Racked Skewered In Pain Wall Lake

When a masochist becomes a collared sex slave and the Master is in tune with the needs of said chattel, it is a dynamic with the beginnings of enough elements to succeed in one of the most rewarding relationship most would never understand.
When this slave is stripped of her clothing and her name and is given the number 626-132-779 instead, she shines.
When 779 is allowed to come to the SensualPain Dungeon for further training, she glows.
When Alebeard from Paintoy gets her on the Rack, she screams with glee as he bombards this Masochist with relentless pain from impact toys made for delivering intense pain. Then he is kind by rubbing her pussy then a slap on them tender bit to another rub then heavy slap. The fun begins when Master James give Alebeard a large tree branch to skewer her juicy pussy with..
A must see... But not by the faint of heart.
Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 506.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree - Racked Skewered In Pain

Girls Gone Wild Standish

Studio: NSFW Films
Cast: Maddy May , Lola Fae , Vanessa Vega , Luna Lovely
Genres: 18+ Teens, BDSM, Big Dicks, Blowjobs, Facesitting, Fetish, Lingerie, Oral
Her rebellious streak isn't satisfied with tattoos and piercings, she needs to be pounded back into submission at every opportunity. If her daddy only knew how bad she could be, he'd give her a good spanking! Of course, that would be exactly what she wanted!

Total size: 1.6 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls Gone Wild

Face Of Fear Milliken

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
This is a story of intrigue, total dominance, and submission supported by one of the strongest cast of characters ever assembled. The whimpering, purring sounds of pleasure. The sight of the tip of the crop whipping the flesh, and real tears streaming down the cheeks delivers to you the true Face of Fear.
Duration: 1:37:07
Video: 716x480, AVC (H.264), 2426kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face Of Fear

Raggedy Rain - Rain DeGrey, Jack Hammer Girdwood

“I'm a sensation whore,” she said. Rain DeGrey knows what she likes, so all Jack Hammer had left to do was deliver it. How many different sensations can he throw at her before she goes into full overload? There's only one way to find out.
He starts her off suspended on her side, held up and in place by tight rope and feeling good from the vibrator pressed against her clit. The next level has her upside-down, her body fighting gravity to pump blood to her wet pussy.
He gets her back on her feet but pulls her arms back into a brutal strappado. Her shoulders are aching, her pussy is sore, and she knows there is more coming. She asked for sensations, and that's what she's getting. Hopefully she'll get the same when she starts begging for mercy.
Duration: 1:10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raggedy Rain - Rain DeGrey, Jack Hammer

Hailey Redux Part Two - Hailey Young, Sasha San Jose Las Flores

Poor Hailey Young does not really like to play games, but that is not going to stop us. We want to humiliate and degrade her and that is just what we are going to do. Our demands may be varied. They may seem strange to her, but we never told her she needed to understand. All she needs to do is obey. If she can manage that maybe her torment will be over sooner than she thinks. Then again, if she cannot she can expect this to go on until she learns her lesson.
Duration: 39:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 442.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hailey Redux Part Two - Hailey Young, Sasha

Beautifully Hard Core Whitesville

DungeonCorp continues to bring the freshest faces and hottest bodies to hardcore BDSM with Rachael Madori...19 years old...long legs, perfect tits and a sweet face...not to mention some very dark desires...after the pre shoot interview, I knew this one had great potential for submission...I opt for steel shackles for my bind of choice...Rachael's perfect body is kept rigidly locked through three scenes as I explore her sensations and reactions...I find that she truly enjoys discomfort and torment as much as she enjoys pleasure...In the final scene, spread and stretched to her limits, Rachael is given the choice for pleasure or pain...she opts for the latter...which pleases and impresses me...and I find a great opportunity to give a model exactly what she wants...have a great weekend
Duration: 20:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1054kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 183.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautifully Hard Core
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04907 секунды с 9 запросами