View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 09:38 AM   #3079
WildHare87

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default I'll do anything to keep my son on the team!

I'll do anything to keep my son on the team!

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 17 min 4 s
Size: 947 MiB

Description: Big busted Goldie Blair's son has been kicked off of the football team. So Goldie got herself dressed up in a some very tight shorts and a top to show off her great big boobs. She then paid a visit to the team coach at his home. Once there, she told him that she would do whatever it took to get him to put her son back on the team. When he told her that he wanted to tie her up and play with her,Goldie was more than willing. She sat there as the coach tied her up very tight with rope. Knowing Goldie was getting very turned on and would soon be moaning loud, the coach stuffed and tied a pair of panties in her mouth to gag her. Goldie did not seem very happy anymore. She had hoped that maybe after the coach tied her up just a little, he might start to have some fun with her and she could give him what he wanted and then be on her way. But now as she struggled bound and gagged, it became obvious to her that he planned to keep her for some time. Then when he pulled her big tits out of her bra, Goldie thought he was finally going to get down to business. Instead, he tied a rope between her legs and connected it to first her wrists and then to her ankles so she was now hogtied and crotch roped. But as she squirmed on the floor and started tugging on the crotch rope, things started to get interesting for Goldie. Soon she was squealing loud through the gag as she tried to get the coach to come back and play with her.
Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Discipline
Model(s): Goldie Blair

Screen:

DOWNLOAD I'll do anything to keep my son on the team!
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04348 секунды с 9 запросами