View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 03:42 AM   #2859
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,502 раз(а) в 4,243 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nakednews.com- News off the Top

Nakednews.com- News off the Top

Description:
This is Naked News, I_m Laura Desiree. Lots on the go today including Alana bidding a fond farewell to the Olympics... but first, the headlines. Tia_s standing by with a Naked News Bulletin. Laura, it_s probably too early to plan Christmas presents, but Michelle Obama_s announced one hell of a stocking stuffer Her first memoir, entitled Becoming, will hit bookshelves on November 13th As she put it on Instagram, I talk about my roots and how a little girl from the South Side of Chicago found her voice and developed the strength to use it to empower others. Given that she and her husband received a joint publishing deal last year worth more than SIXTY MILLION DOLLARS, it should be a VERY good read Billionaire Warren Buffett opposed and continues to oppose Donald Trump_s tax plan... but some of the shareholders in his Berkshire Hathaway conglomerate might feel differently. As Buffett noted in his annual letter to investors over the weekend, their gain in net worth was over 65 billion dollars, but, quote, a large portion of our gain did not come from anything we accomplished at Berkshire. According to their calculations, 36 billion came from Berkshire_s operations and a full 29 BILLION came from the changes to the Tax Code Fingers crossed for a trickle down If you became an NRA member for the discounts, A, that_s a weird choice, and B, you might want to reconsider The Member Benefits are dwindling rapidly as corporations fall all over themselves running away from the gun lobby Over two dozen companies who have disassociated themselves from the NRA in the last week include Hertz, Avis, MetLife, Delta, and United Airlines. The NRA took the news with their usual grace Laura calling the decisions, quote, a shameful display of political and civic cowardice.Well, it sounds like they_re pretty hurt, so I_ll be sure to send them thoughts and prayers. Thanks, Tia It_s time to get caught up on the world of Sports, including one final look at the winter games in Pyeongchang. Alana will have that for you in a moment but first here_s Eila with some highlights, including a spectacular crash in the NHRA.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nakednews.com
Info:
File Name : 720_1.mp4
File Size : 33.63 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:03:00

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile Video:720_7.mp4
UbiqFile Video:720_7.mp4