View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 12:11 AM   #2848
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,502 раз(а) в 4,243 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nakednews.com- News off the Top

Nakednews.com- News off the Top

Description:
I_m Betsy Swoon and THIS, is Naked News. It_s the last day of February, and we_re determined to go out with a bang... so let_s get things started with OUR Amazon, Laura, reporting on that OTHER Amazon Here she is with a Naked News Bulletin.Thanks Betsy, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is the richest person on the planet, and I_m starting to see why. The Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy recently published a blog post which pointed out, and I quote, In 2017, Amazon reported 5-point-6 billion dollars of U.S. profits and didn_t pay a dime of federal income taxes on it. And as if that weren_t enough, the post also mentioned that the new Republican tax plan will give them a tax break of nearly EIGHT HUNDRED MILLION dollars After a public feud with Boeing, Donald Trump is ready to buy two new Air Force One planes. The price tag for the customized 747s will be a cool THREE-POINT-NINE BILLION dollars Boeing_s tweet on the sale ended with the sentence President Trump negotiated a good deal on behalf of the American people. A White House spokesman claimed negotiations shaved over a billion dollars off the previous total. Of course, when Donald Trump made that deal with Boeing, he may not have known about STRATOLAUNCH, the world_s biggest plane. It comes in at five hundred THOUSAND pounds, has twin fuselages, and a wingspan the length of a football field. It just hit another milestone, reaching a new top taxi speed of 46 miles per hour. It_s currently on pace to take its first test flight some time next year And in case you thought it was just a clever name Betsy, when it_s operational, Stratolaunch will be lifting rockets into the STRATOSPHERE where they can LAUNCH into spaceNo doubt that_s pretty cool and all but but I think I_d still prefer a ride on Air Force One Check back with you later Laura. Up next it_s time for a look at what_s Trending Now Tia Larose is ready with the latest online buzz, starting with another member of the Kardashian clan whose nude pics are blowing up the internet
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nakednews.com
Info:
File Name : 720_1.mp4
File Size : 33.79 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:03:00

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile Video:720_7.mp4
UbiqFile Video:720_7.mp4