View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 10:13 PM   #2841
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,502 раз(а) в 4,243 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nakednews.com- News off the Top

Nakednews.com- News off the Top

Description:
Greetings, everybody, this is Naked News, and I_m your Humpday Host, Betsy Swoon Coming up in a bit, we_ve got our official prediction for the World Cup Finals But something that_s NEVER a gamble is the awesomeness of Shannon Blake She joins us now with a Naked News bulletinBetsy, the Cambridge Analytica scandal cost Facebook in terms of reputation, and it_s about to cost it more in terms of FINES The UK_s Information Commissioner announced it_s hitting Facebook with the maximum allowable fine, HALF A MILLION POUNDS, which is the equivalent of OVER SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND dollars That_s for both failing to safeguard user information and then failing to be transparent about it Mind you, that kind of money can probably be found under Mark Zuckerberg_s couch cushions... but it_s the thought that counts I don_t know how Donald Trump_s Space Force is coming along, but another country is entering the space race Israel plans to be just the fourth country to soft-land a spacecraft on the moon, with a touchdown of their unmanned probe scheduled for February If all goes according to plan, they_ll join the Soviet Union, the U.S., and China as the only nations to have accomplished the feat. It_s not often a plane crash falls into the _happy news_ category... but people are rejoicing over the fact that a charter plane crashed in a mountainous region of Alaska, and all eleven people on board survived The Coast Guard commander who coordinated the rescue praised the pilot, and while many passengers are injured, none of the injuries seem to be life-threatening I guess all_s well that ends well... but Naked News still says the best way to see Alaska is from a cruise ship Back in a bit
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nakednews.com
Info:
File Name : 720_1.mp4
File Size : 29.24 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:02:38

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile Video:720_7.mp4
UbiqFile Video:720_7.mp4