View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 09:03 PM   #2835
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,501 раз(а) в 4,242 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nakednews.com- News off the Top

Nakednews.com- News off the Top

Description:
Hello, everyone. I_m Marina Valmont, welcome to Naked News. Joining me today is someone you may recognize from her recent audition, the beautiful FRANKIE We_re excited to have you with us. What_s the one thing you did to prepare for today? We_ll be getting to know Frankie better throughout the program, but first let_s get to the headlines. Laura_s standing by with details on a massive cruise ship brawl, that has Carnival in the news for all the wrong reasons. Marina, Carnival is the world_s largest cruise operator, so who better to investigate the world_s largest cruise ship BRAWL? Okay, that_s an unofficial world record... but watching the video, it_s hard to imagine MORE cruising for a bruising That fighting led to TWENTY-THREE passengers being removed from the Carnival Legend, reportedly all from ONE family But the company_s probe is also looking at the security response, and all passengers aboard have been offered a 25 percent cruise credit toward future trips. Because I_m sure EXACTLY what those people want right now is more cruising China is giving a big THUMBS DOWN to an American who broke off a piece of a TWO-THOUSAND YEAR OLD statue According to reports, 24-year-old Michael Rohana was at a party at Philadelphia_s Franklin Institute, when he made his way into their Terracotta Warriors of the First Emperor exhibition. There, after a selfie, he allegedly snapped the thumb off one of the sculptures and pocketed it The statue is said to be worth FOUR-AND-A-HALF MILLION DOLLARS. Rohana has been charged with theft and concealment of a major artwork An App to detect food poisoning? Yes please Food scientists at the University of Massachusetts Amherst have developed a smartphone app that would turn your device into a portable bacteria detector. According to the CDC, 1 in 6 Americans get some form of food poisoning every year. Along with an inexpensive microscope attachment, the app uses a chemically-coated chip that binds to even the smallest amounts of bacteria. This allows it identify bacteria associated with food poising in mere minutes. There_s still much testing to be done but the hope is that the app will be widely available in the near future. I_ll have more headline for you shortly, now I_ll send you back to Marina and Frankie
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nakednews.com
Info:
File Name : 720_1.mp4
File Size : 51.11 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:04:32

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile Video:720_7.mp4
UbiqFile Video:720_7.mp4