View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 09:17 AM   #2789
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nakednews.com- Entertainment

Nakednews.com- Entertainment

Description:
Hello, one and all, I_m Eila Adams, WELCOME to Naked News We_re getting this party started with our intrepid Entertainment reporter, Laura Desiree I_m hoping you can give us the scoop on the world_s most prestigious film festivalI CANNES and I will, Eila For instance, this year_s festival is different in two VERY different ways. Well, I know they BANNED selfies on the red carpet, what else?Correct, that_s one difference. The other is that the event has been heavily influenced by the MeToo revolution Here_s the latest The 71st Cannes Film Festival officially opened on Tuesday, with a MOSTLY selfie-free red carpet opening ceremony, and a nearly gender-balanced voting jury headed by Cate Blanchett. There_s also set to be a special women_s red carpet on Saturday. But of course, most people are there for the MOVIES. Seventeen films are up for the coveted Palme d_Or this year, including entries from Jean-Luc Godard and Spike Lee. The prizes will be handed out on May 19th, and my money_s on something pretentious. A Cardi B fan got a HELL of a beating at the HEAVENLY Bodies-themed Met Gala The autograph-seeker claims he was assaulted by members of the star_s entourage when he complained that she ignored him. Afterwards, Ms B tweeted that she sometimes, quote, don_t want no pics and also don_t want people too close. Fair enough, since she_s pregnant, but maybe a beatdown is a little over the top? Police are investigating, AND the fan_s already lawyered up. Brit songstress Adele celebrated her 30th birthday with a party in the theme of her favorite movie - Titanic. And now, people are complaining the bash was in bad taste The birthday girl dressed as Kate Wislet_s Rose character, and guests dressed as ship_s crew and passengers. Maybe not so bad. But one guest dressed as a frozen victim, and people hit the dance floor in lifejackets. Hm. As one Twitter user put it, A party based on a disaster that killed 1500 people. Okay. Yeah, I don_t know if you can really say too soon about the Titanic, but maybe it DID go a bit... overboard? SpaceX and Tesla CEO Elon Musk has gone public with his new girlfriend - Canadian musician Grimes Reports say they_ve been dating for a few weeks, after bonding over a Tweet the sexy singer-songwriter made about artificial intelligence. They_ve been Tweet-flirting with one another ever since, and they made their first appearance together on the red carpet at the Met Ball. And according to GQ, Musk actually DESIGNED Grimes_ dress Is there anything Elon Musk CAN_T do? And finally, if you_ve got dreams of dating Jane Fonda and seeing just how fit those workouts have kept her, I_ve got bad news for you. The still-toned and still DISTURBINGLY hot 80 year old says she_s - and I quote - closed up shop down there. Is that the sound of randy octogenarians crying, that I hear? I just hope she had one HELL of a going out of business sale That_s the latest in Entertainment, I_m Laura Desiree, don_t go away
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nakednews.com
Info:
File Name : 720_1.mp4
File Size : 46.48 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:04:08

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile Video:720_7.mp4
UbiqFile Video:720_7.mp4