View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 08:52 AM   #2785
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nakednews.com- News off the Top

Nakednews.com- News off the Top

Description:
Hello, all creatures big and small, I_m Laura Desiree. WELCOME to Naked News As our fans are well-aware, we anchors are very much a jet-setting bunch, so I_m sure we_ll all be paying extra attention as Frankie tells us about mandatory airline inspections ordered by the FAA. Here she is now to kick off the show, with a Naked News BulletinLaura, the Federal Aviation Administration is imposing new inspection protocols after a fatal malfunction on a Southwest Airlines flight last week In that incident, a fan blade snapped off its engine, causing it to explode at 32 thousand feet, and sending shrapnel through one of the plane_s windows As a result, the FAA has issued mandatory inspections on the same type of engine. Airlines have twenty days from the time of the order to conduct them The CDC is warning people across the US not to eat romaine lettuce. This follows a wide spread E.Coli outbreak due to romaine lettuce from the Yuma, Arizona growing region. Much of the romaine lettuce sold in the US is grown there. The CDC says if you can confirm that your lettuce came from somewhere else, you_re fine, but otherwise, throw it away Which just confirms what I always say Romaine, no gain And Dylan McWilliams from Colorado is either the luckiest or unluckiest man in the world The twenty-year-old just survived a shark attack suffered while body-boarding off the Hawaiian coast. That would be remarkable enough... but he_s also survived rattlesnake AND black bear attacks The snake bite gave him a few days of sickness from venom, the bear attack gave him nine staples in the back of his head, and his recent shark attack added seven stitches to his collection I_m all for adventure, Laura, but if I were him, I think I_d spend the rest of my life indoorsYeah, no kidding If I_m getting bitten that often, it better be either a pet or foreplay Thanks, Frankie Coming up next, it_s early days in the Major League Baseball season, but a little history was made over the weekend. Let_s check in with Eila and Madison for that story and MORE, right now in NAKED SPORTS
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nakednews.com
Info:
File Name : 720_1.mp4
File Size : 31.18 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:02:46

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile Video:720_6.mp4
UbiqFile Video:720_6.mp4