View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 10:31 PM   #30723
Deeleve

Поблагодарили 21,533 раз(а) в 15,459 сообщениях

All my threads

Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

This was a custom video and it contains the names: Jerry, April and Vicky!
"I thought I was just a heel and hose addict until I met you (blushing)!
I do want my wife to feel slutty too, NOT empowered. that's the only thing I felt missing about the last clip(which I loved) she is Ms prim and proper. certainly not one to be turned on by another woman let alone the scent of her pumps. I'd like her to CRAVE this like me, yet feel embarrassed by her cravings; maybe she won't even recognize me there as "Vicki" ;0)
I love that you use her for your pleasure. each time she craves more and is embarrassed by her cravings; I hope that we could tweak this dynamic just a little.

Name: Clara Domme - A lesson for the sissy and his wife
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:20:49
Size: 518 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/febfa760631f5/pantyhose16315.mp4
Deeleve is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03223 секунды с 9 запросами