View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 04:58 PM   #4004
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Mistress Riding to Orgasm Part 3 Latex Pony Play

Mistress Riding to Orgasm - Part 3 Latex Pony Play

Type: Windows Media Resolution: 480 x 720 Size: 122 MiB Time: 10 min 30 s

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
Now my pony slave is helplessly locked onto the bondage bench. He is blindfolded and gagged now in this specialty training bridle. Without his sight or speech, this pony slave must learn to completely trust my commands. Before I took away his sight, I showed him the black latex dildo that I was about to mount on his very special saddle. My pony slave is about to get a juicy treat, my pussy gushing all over him as he is ridden for the first time! I am a spirited rider and I have already put this poor broken pony through his paces in the longeing ring and through pain at the tip of my riding crop. He has managed to not only keep up with me, but "stay up." This finally proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that my horse-trading friend was telling the truth when she described this slave as "hung like a horse."

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02882 секунды с 9 запросами