View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 12:43 PM   #421
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

HdT Taylor Mae - Taylor Made Rampart

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Taylor Mae is 19 years old and she's already dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle. She's ready to try it in a more thorough going environment. He gets her tied up and she admits being excited between nervous giggles.
She's there to have some new experiences, but he's brought her here to put his dick in her. He tests her first; having her lick his balls and then suck his dick. He tries different positions with her.
Before he's finished with her treatment he has to bring his excitement down. He cums on her face and now he can focus on doing her good. His torment gets her prepared before he makes her cum hard.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:10
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 1540kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 433.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Taylor Mae - Taylor Made

Angelika l'indécente 720p Sirvintos

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Angelika Grays, a gorgeous blonde Ukrainian leads a quiet life. Every day, she spends hours commuting to work, but that doesn't seem to bother her too much. As an accountant in a small business, she likes everything to be tidy, both in the office and in her private life. Like all young women of her age, she has had several love affairs but has not yet met the ideal man. Luckily for her, all of that will soon change.
One morning, on her way to the office like every day, she meets Alberto Blanco, a handsome 25-year-old Spaniard. Although both have very different characters and lifestyles, the current seems to have gone well. Since their chance meeting, they now travel together every morning and engage more and more in each other until one evening, they finally decide to spend the evening together. After going for a drink, Angelika agrees to join Alberto at his place. After a last drink, the young woman lets herself be tempted and gets down to business with her new lover, letting him make love to her like never before. Totally offered, the pretty blonde reached an orgasm like she had never experienced before. It was a hot night that neither of them will soon forget.
The sexual initiation of a not so innocent young woman
A few days later, Alberto invites the pretty blonde to an SM club in town and offers her to attend a most exciting show. The two lovers can take their eyes off Juan Lucho and Marica Channel, a couple of dominators who are determined to introduce Anastasia Brokelyn, their submissive of the day, to games of submission and domination of which they have the secret. This improvised threesome will not leave anyone unmoved, especially not the pretty submissive. Why confine yourself to the bedroom when you can discover new pleasures in much more exciting places?
Very excited by the show she attended, Angelika keeps thinking about what she could do with Alberto to spice up their sex life. She who until now had only known rather classic sex plans, here she is thinking of offering her still virgin anus to this man she has just met and of whom she still does not know a lot. How to explain indeed that he keeps private videos on his computer? Even if they are not yet officially in a relationship and he has the right to see other women, Angelika is still entitled to ask herself some questions. In addition, she takes a dim view of the arrival of Cléa Gaultier, a new accountant, who begins to make eyes at Rico, her boss.
For Angelika and Cléa, nothing beats the pleasure of sodomy
What Angelika does not know is that the pretty Frenchwoman has already seduced Rico and that she is much more experienced than her when it comes to sex. The pretty brunette is indeed a fan of sodomy and intends to share it with her colleague. The latter does not wait long before enjoying the charms of the French woman and above all, her anus open to any proposal.
For her part, Angelika regularly finds Julia Roca, her best friend for years. Although they know each other by heart, the beautiful blonde had never considered her friend as anything other than just a friend. But that Sunday, she was going to live a somewhat special experience. After recounting her adventures with Alberto and her intention to let him sodomize her to Julia, the latter decides to take matters into her own hands and introduce her friend to the pleasures of sodomy between girls. After caressing her then penetrating her with her fingers, the beautiful Spaniard takes the pleasure up a notch with a nice-sized sex toy. For a first anal experience, Angelika did not expect to feel so much desire and pleasure in the hands of another woman.
To show Alberto that she is now ready to satisfy his desires, the young woman sends him a very explicit video. What is his surprise when Angelika opens the door for him half naked. The man is even more surprised when he discovers that Juan Lucho, already present in the room, has also been invited for this impromptu trio. Now totally sexually liberated, Angelika lets the two men caress her before taking her in every orifice. Both then take advantage in turn of his sex soaked with excitement and his anus now offered to their tense sexes.
Duration: 2:57:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2437kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelika l'indécente 720p

Tasty Part 2 - Abigail Dupree Blount

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Abigail Dupree is about to experience a new kind of torment like she never has before. She is used to having her handlers focus on parts of her body like her ass, her tits, or her feet. But today we have something else in mind. We would like to focus on her lovely hands.
We sit Abigail down in a wooden chair and place her hands on a board. We then proceed to clamp the tip of each of her fingers down to the board. Abigail describes the pain as having her hands frozen and then run under hot water. We've all felt that pain and we want to make the experience at least a little bit more fun for her, so we take out the hitachi vibrator and start playing with her pussy. Now Abigail is so overcome by the combination of pleasure and pain and the tears start streaming down her cheeks. And there is only one thing to do when a model is overwhelmed to the point of tears: add another torment.
Abigail Dupree is laid on the ground with her wrists and ankles tied in rope and a ring gag holding her mouth open. One of our female handlers then tells her to stick her tongue out and attaches a clamp to the end of it so that it stays there. Then she starts painting Abigail's tongue with layers of wasabi and hot sauce. With her tongue stuck out she has no way to clean it, and all that is left for her to do is lie there and let it burn.
Duration: 46:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tasty Part 2 - Abigail Dupree

Fit To Be Tied - London River North Georgetown

Release Year: 2015
Holy shit, you've never seen Hardtied like this. London River is one flexible piece of ass, able to twist herself into shapes you wouldn't think possible. Jack Hammer ties her up so that she is bent nearly in half. A few more inches and she would be able to eat her own pussy. Her legs are pulled up so far behind her head that her asshole and pussy are presented and completely vulnerable. Her clit gets the vibrator, a hitachi that tears multiple orgasms from her body, one after the other. Her ass gets Mr. Pogo, a thick rubber dick-on-a-stick that specializes in pounding tight holes into submission. She's cumming so hard that the screams catch in her throat and all she can do is pant out her ecstasy.
When her body is already tired it's the perfect time for harder bondage. She thought a floor tie would be easy, but her arms are pulled up into the most extreme strappado she's ever experienced. Even leaning a few inches forward makes her arms feel like they are about to tear free of their sockets, but with the intense buzzing between her legs all she wants to do is thrash against the rope. Jack makes that even more painful when he clamps her nipples to the floor in front of her. Arching back into the strappado means tugging at them, leaning forward to relieve the tension means a burning in her shoulders. It's predicament bondage at its best.
Duration: 52:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fit To Be Tied - London River

Suendige Augenblicke Newark

Release Year: 2022
Suendige Augenblicke is a romp through the world of bondage, latex and leather. See two gorgeous slave girls have their control ripped away as they are suspended and restrained by their masters. The most intricate implements are used in these experiences from massive suspension units and swings, to air filled pump gags and dildos. There’s nothing better than hearing the dull, muffled moans of a powerless sub through your leather mask as you fuck her into submission!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1914kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suendige Augenblicke

IR Roughing It - Lola Fae Schweinfurt

Release Year: 2020
Don't go camping! I made the mistake of going out in the woods. It was kind of fun at first. Nature, animals, being by myself.
Then I started hearing noises. Someone watching me. Everywhere I went I felt eyes on me. Every time I left my tent I felt like I was being followed.
I woke one morning to something around my neck, the taste of metal in my mouth. I opened the tent to see that I wasn't outside anymore.
I guess it was his woods, his hunting grounds. He stalked me and captured me. Now I'm his. A piece of meat for his amusement.
Locked, exposed, humiliated, groped, penetrated, tormented. I can't tell if he's having fun with me, but why else would he treat me this way.
He's sick and there's nothing I can do, but endure his every whim.
Duration: 48:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Roughing It - Lola Fae

Pauline Tits Hang and Clap Lebach

Cast: Pauline
You will be tugging at your pants to unleash your cock when you watch Pauline and her flap jap happers in motion. She starts in doggy style with lots of jiggling. Then she sits with them in her lap clapping them. Beat that dick into submission!
Duration: 8:54
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 23182kbps
Audio: 293kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pauline Tits Hang and Clap
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06333 секунды с 9 запросами