View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 03:29 PM   #420
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Stinky Panties - Sybil Hawthorne Stinson Beach

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow.
Sybil is strapped to a metal frame. The frame swings forward and back with a simple pin to hold it in place. He flips them back for some face fucking. Then forward for Mr Pogo to go in their cunt.
He clamps their perfect tits in a metal contraption and that is attached to two beams beside them. This gives him great access to torment them as much as he wants. Sybil has to stand there and take it or step on the spike board.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:20
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1522kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 443.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stinky Panties - Sybil Hawthorne

Safe House Part 1 - Hazel Hypnotic Silver Grove

Release Year: 2014
Hazel Hypnotic has never made a secret of her need to be beaten, bound and used. She should learn to be more careful with what she wishes for. He is like an evil genie when it comes to giving a woman her heart's desires. Whatever dreams she has will be twisted, perverted and turned against her. For a girl that has tame fantasies this can be rough.
Duration: 41:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safe House Part 1 - Hazel Hypnotic

Stocked and Fucked - Dia Zerva Alanya

Video language: English
Holding up stocks is a tiring enough task in itself, but Dia knows better than to think that is all PD will want from her. Holding the weight will soon be the least of her worries when he sets his mind to making her scream. She has got a strong will and she has suffered for him before, so breaking her down is not going to be easy. But a mind as perverse as his can twist anything into torment, even her rewards. She goes from stoic to hysterical pretty quickly, something PD loves to see. Dia is nothing if not committed to the service of suffering.
Duration: 41:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 488.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stocked and Fucked - Dia Zerva

Heavy Metal Part 2 - Casey Calvert Lutherville Timonium

Last time I had Casey Calvert we talked about how much she wanted to learn about Heavy Metal. I kept her laid out and spread wide that time, so I could get to her tits and pussy. Today her accomodations are not so spacious. The box she's in gives me access to her ass, feet, cunt and face, all while keeping her suspended and confined.
When I do let her out it is just to bend her over. The stocks are mounted so they can keep her face down and her ass up in the air, the perfect position for a beauty like Casey.
Duration: 43:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heavy Metal Part 2 - Casey Calvert

Bound Thing Part Two - Claire Adams Burnettsville

Most people consider alarm clocks to be a necessary annoyance. Most people are not Claire Adams. For her the morning wake-up call is a painful experience. Electrodes are run to her chest so that PD can make sure she is alert and ready for the day ahead of her. It will not even be the worst part of her morning. Not by a long shot. He has a lot of electrodes and she has a lot of places to put them. She is going to become more alert by the minute.
Duration: 1:03:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 712.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound Thing Part Two - Claire Adams

Diabolical Croatia

Release Year: 2017
I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.
The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside.
His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diabolical

Pain It Forward: Gasp - Stephie Staar Ojibwa

Release Year: 2018
Stephie Staar has a problem. London River has been taking her clients at the club. Stephie has tried everything to stop her, but there’s just something about London she can’t seem to overcome. Stephie’s real problem is that she’s decided to talk to OT about putting out a hit on London. OT has his own ideas.
Stephie gleefully described what she wanted OT to do to London. “Something awful!” OT is going to do something awful to Stephie. It only seems fair. Stephie doesn’t think so. She struggles to get free. It’s no use. Once OT has you you only get loose if he wants you to.
Stephie meets her end in the most exciting way. She’s strapped to a vibrating and she cums till she’s gone. The plastic bag guides her journey. Don’t worry though. She’ll be back. She’s not finished with OT.
Duration: 53:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Gasp - Stephie Staar
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06136 секунды с 9 запросами