View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 02:54 PM   #917
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Training of slave Sh Olmitz

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
SlavesInLove is a terrific site for those who enjoy submissive russian girls in the most bizarre sex acts. Genuine subs encaged, spanked, hogtied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2928kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 956.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training of slave Sh

Stocked and Fucked - Dia Zerva Valmora

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Holding up stocks is a tiring enough task in itself, but Dia knows better than to think that is all PD will want from her. Holding the weight will soon be the least of her worries when he sets his mind to making her scream. She has got a strong will and she has suffered for him before, so breaking her down is not going to be easy. But a mind as perverse as his can twist anything into torment, even her rewards. She goes from stoic to hysterical pretty quickly, something PD loves to see. Dia is nothing if not committed to the service of suffering.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 488.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stocked and Fucked - Dia Zerva

Lupus Pictures - The Christmas Quiet Millican

It’s Christmastime. A calm, peaceful time full of expectation. The quiet strains of jingle bells mix with the pleasant smells of homemade sweets. Not surprisingly, even this setting can inspire the authors of Lupus Pictures to create a spanking movie.
man decorates the Christmas tree and his girl Jane helps him. The other girl, Hana, plays the violin. Unfortunately, her music is dreadful; you can hardly bear to listen to it. Even her woman’s smile disappears. Only the maid – as maids do – has an unreadable face.
They all fast. You have to fast on Christmas Day – otherwise how could you see a dancing fairy?
Format: avi
Duration: 56:09
Video: 640x392, DivX 5, 1463kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 657.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lupus Pictures - The Christmas Quiet

Too marked to spank Killbuck

Studio: English-spankers
Cast: Rascal and Lucy
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Rascal and her lover Lucy are booked in to do a spanking film shoot but when they arrive it is obvious that they have been practicing on each other. The producers are none too happy about this and tell them that they will have to go straight into one of the harder parts of the film without a warm up spanking. They do not like the idea of this but have little option. Rascal is the first to bare her bottom for a damn hard over the knee session and then straight into a nasty riding crop.
Rascal has just been punished for coming to a spanking shoot with a marked bottom and now it is the turn of Lucy her special girlfriend. Lucy has only ever received a play spanking before and is very nervous as she goes over the knee for a real hard bare bottom spanking. There is however more to come as a wicked looking riding crop joins the party. Lucy bends over and comforted by Rascal takes the crop on her bare bottom. Hard and painful.

Total size: 1.0 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Too marked to spank

Diabolical Bordighera

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.
The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside.
His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diabolical

Snowy Seder Part 2 Salt Lick

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Skylar is still sucking on her Maror gag. The salty water leaks down her chin. She's bent over the table and given a spanking. Her gorgeous ass juts out obscenely into the air and is applied to her little butthole. She shrieks in horror as it burns. A butt plug is dipped in more and pushed into her asshole making the burning root go deeper into her.
Duration: 49:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Snowy Seder Part 2

Lily Thot - Punished Lily Tbilisi

Cast: Lily Thot
Genres: BDSM, Ass Licking, Rimming, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Crying, Slapping, Spankin
Alas, we have reached Lily's final session from her recent stay at the Assylum. What this one lacks in creativity it gains in authenticity. You see, Lily did something bad: she slept through one of her previous sessions. So she and Dr. Mercies agreed she needed to be punished. Dr. Mercies punished her PAWG ass very hard with the vicious rubber tawse. He slapped her face. And he used her mouth roughly. You don't see many sessions like this at the Assylum, but Lily is a real-deal submissive masochist, and it was the right session at the right time.
Duration: 30:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5581kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Thot - Punished Lily
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03662 секунды с 9 запросами