Old 11-13-2022, 07:17 AM   #527
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pedro Ramos vs. Andy Scott Dornbirn

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Video and amateur photos of young boys, having their first experience of spanking and bastinado.Some of them fleeing after the first few strokes, while others tough it out and take it all even though it was really hard to.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 768.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pedro Ramos vs. Andy Scott

Behind the Greek Door Ancram

Gary is pledging to the Chi-Alpha-Chi fraternity and six guys hold his future in their hands. They decide to give him a try. If he manages to pass their stiff initiation. But Gary's already up for it and is having vivid fantasies about the frat president. On initiation night, two members go off to the bedroom for a sensuous romp with baby oil and Gary is finally led through the Greek door. The pledgemaster, a hunky young truck driver type, orders Gary to be tied up, strips him of his clothing and reveals the boy's smooth, golden body. After spanking him with a riding crop, the pledge master orders Gary to please him. The finale is a wild orgy with al six men.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:44
Video: 702x480, DivX 5, 1276kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 847.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behind the Greek Door

Cruz and Sonny Minto

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Cruz, Sonny
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Bareback/Condom, Blowjob, Facial, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
We only just met Cruz the other day, but we got along so well -- and he was ready for anything -- that I jumped at the chance to pair him up with ny. And the guys go at it -- bareback!
Now, you haven't met ny before, but I think you're gonna love him. We've got a solo in the can with him that we'll release later, but I didn't want to wait any longer to show you these two in some hard core action.
As the scene starts, the guys are on the bed and we're shooting the breeze. I tease them that I can tell there is some "excitement" already happening with ny … as in, between his legs. (He's got a monster-thick can dick in his pants, and he's already plumping up in his shorts.) I joke with him that he's a "good, wholesome Italian" boy and he sorta rolls his eyes at this and says, "well…" lol.
I tell them -- and you -- how these guys are "brand spanking new" to us. How new? As in yesterday. Like I said, I don't waste time! "My, how time flies," I say to them, as ny just grins at the camera with a knowing look.
I tell Cruz that "today is going to be the first day that you put a penis in your mouth." So, you know we're in for a treat. "It's good to have a big fucking dick to put in your mouth for the first time." And lucky for us -- and Cruz -- ny is hung like a moo. I challenge Cruz to use his dick sucking lips with all their might.
I step away to let the guys shoot the shit and get to know one another and before you know it, ny is already planting some kisses on Cruz. We're off and running! By the time the long (50 minute!) scene is over with, there's been rimming and sucking, both guys have gotten fucked bareback, ny cums in Cruz's mouth, Cruz shoots his load on ny's face and lips, and Cruz probably isn't able to walk straight. lol. (Truly, seeing ny fuck a guy is like watching someone get fucked by a butt plug. He's just that thick. Cruz pulled through like a real trooper though, gritting his teeth and panting like he was about to give birth!)
Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 687.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruz and Sonny

Our Family Twinkmas Card - Levi Rhodes, Johnny B and Andrew Powers Penguin

Release Year: 2022
Please note that videos are made by boys armatures and not professionals, for many the first time in a punitive experience and for all the first experience of spanking.
Duration: 26:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3440kbps

File size: 705.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Our Family Twinkmas Card - Levi Rhodes, Johnny B and Andrew Powers

Hung Young Brit - Dirty Dancing North Charleston

Dirty Dancing - Real Deep throat vs a merciless cock spanking in a blond arse. Went around to Georges to feed the cat and my mates just started going at it.
Duration: 15:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2173kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 261.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hung Young Brit - Dirty Dancing

The Beginner scene 1 Wake Forest

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Gang Bang, Rimming, Bareback, Masturbation, Oral/Anal Sex, Cum Shots
AJ has quite a soft side for the newbies, but don't be fooled, he's still in control. After instructing the bound boy to come out of the cage and prepare himself for a merciless facefuck, he momentarily gets to enjoy AJ's cock up his boy hole also. Of ocurse this is still just the beggining as ofer the next half hour he'll be put through his pases as he's spanked, clamped, fucked and made to make AJ cum in his mouth.
Duration: 53:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Beginner scene 1

Obsessed Part 4 East Longmeadow

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Simon and Bohuslav
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Face Fucking, Twinks, Hunks, Muscles, Spanking, Bondage, Humiliation, Shaving, Facial, Outdoors, Cumshots
Our young camper is being dragged into another location. He is tied to a tree, trying to handle heavy pounding. The Tchuki soldier is enjoying the anal after so long time, cause he didn’t see his lover for ages. Young camper is reminding him his BF so his dick is hard as a rock.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 597.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obsessed Part 4

Время генерации страницы 0.04378 секунды с 9 запросами