View Single Post
Old 11-12-2022, 11:11 AM   #5300
deil1974

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

deil1974 Непонятно, что и думать...

The Arson Betrayal Version 0.5.8

The Arson Betrayal puts you in the shoes of Leo Somerford (or any name you want). With only an apartment in Ablesmith City, and enough cash to pay the bills for a few months, you've been working at a cafe, hoping to save enough money to be able to go to college. But one fateful encounter plunges you in the middle of a conspiracy filled with lies, betrayal.

Changelog:
Chapter 4 is released, along with 1300+ new renders and 80+ new animations, as well as an added bug fix download. In-game Walkthrough was removed and will be added as a separate download eventually.

The game is getting huge. Measures will be made to lessen the file size while maintaining quality for future versions.
A new save is highly recommended. With all the bug fixes the game went through and several variable changes, some errors might occur with old saves. I tried to keep compatibility throughout Act I, but I decided to clean up the code a bit instead of keeping it as a rough patch job, so bear with me.

Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Corruption, Creampie, Male Domination, Masturbation, Handjob, Vaginal sex

Developer: Crispy Chicken Productions
Platform: Windows, Linux
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.8
Language: English
File size: 3750 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/863f4716d5570/Th...l-0.5.8-pc.zip

In for a Penny Version 0.33

This is a harem themed visual novel game. The story will revolve around our main character who finds himself in a difficult situation. You will follow him as he tries to complete his mission, given by the Overseers to bed a town full of women and uncover the mysteries of his situation.?

Changelog:
v0.33
A lot happens int his one. I enjoyed doing this update as it felt like more was happening in it, a lot more filled with things...that doesn't make any sense. Anyways I hope you enjoy.
We also added a new spelling check phase so hopefully there should be zero in this update. Let us know how that is. On that note we have had a hectic few months so sorry we haven't read or replied to any posts. We will get back into it soon.
We will also be updating the banner here and main page of the game pic soon, so there's that to look forward to.

Genre:
3DCG, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Lesbian, Voyeurism

Developer: Moist Sponge Productions
Platform: Windows/Linux
Language: English
Version: 0.33
Censored: No
Size: 1500 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0cb3a16ad9f20/IFAPenny-0.33-pc.zip
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12623 секунды с 9 запросами