View Single Post
Old 11-12-2022, 09:00 AM   #251
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Aqua Boys Auto

Video language: English
rather than the various bathhouse movies robert boggs has made over the years, this fifth ayor release derives directly from the central episode in aqua club (2004, pacific sun), a 3way (already) featuring chad driver and shot in the same resort used for scenes 1, 2, 4 & 5 of splash!, a popular aqua park in liberec, north of prague. there is the same concept of moving from a public space to a more restricted area, and the same sense of athletic horsing around inextricably mixed with gay lust and tenderness. this year's movie (re)introduces a group of friends who go spend whole afternoons in one of the many aqua parks and spa resorts available in prague and elsewhere in the country, and which are particularly in favor during the cold and damp winter months. new encounters occur, as in scene 1 or 7, but mostly it's friends playing together and enjoying each other in all possible ways. the fact that scenes 5 & 6 are "oral only" is just one example of this. beside the most welcome return of brock and chad to the fold, this is the film that revealed genadij prokov in all his glory.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:10:13
Video: 544x384, XviD, 911kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 999.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Aqua Boys

Bentley Race - Mates Andy and Gio model together in this BTS video Mc Gee

It's great when our mates refer their mates to come along and model with us. But it's even more fun when mates come along and shoot together. This is what happened when our cute mate Andy Samuel brought Gio along for their recent shoot together. This is the video footage taken from the BTS cameras I had set up in the public bathroom and studio for Andy and Gio's horny photoshoot. The photos from the shoot look great, but it's the videos you came to see right? I love how much fun the guys are having during this shoot. Make sure you check out their hot fucking video too.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3569kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 661.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bentley Race - Mates Andy and Gio model together in this BTS video

Bentley Race - Andy and Gio just put on a hot fucking show Kapowsin

I knew Andy and Gio were about to put on a very hot fucking show after seeing their very passionate photoshoot out in the public toilet and back in the studio. The guys had already been kissing and playing with each other naked during the photoshoot. So by the time we got to making this video they were ready to get off. I love watching our cute mate Andy getting fucked, and pairing him with our new hung mate Gio was just perfect. He cops it from every angle as Gio gets to work on his little bottom. I like it when Gio carries Andy around the room with his big cock still inside him. Andy even takes over filming as he gets pounded on the couch. I love watching the action between these guys.
Duration: 17:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3581kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 469.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bentley Race - Andy and Gio just put on a hot fucking show

Open Road vol.2 Salisbury Mills

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Raging Stallion
Cast: Boomer Banks, Christian Wilde, Donnie Dean, Esteban Del Toro, Jimmy Fanz, Mike Dozer, Tommy Defendi
Genres: Oral, Anal, Big dicks, Group sex
Take an uninhibited journey with Raging Stallion on the back roads of America. Sexy, rough and rugged men let loose and ride free on the Open Road, experiencing intense sexual encounters and hooking up whenever and wherever it happens. Hookups are on the horizon, and directors Steve Cruz and Bruno Bond drive the wild and unruly action in Open Road, Part 2. A thumb and a highway are all it takes to experience intense, in-the-moment sexual encounters. Mike Dozer cruises back roads in his van, looking for guys like Boomer Banks, who will exchange a sexual ride for a ride on down the road. Christian Wilde’s is frustrated while he is fixing his broken down muscle car, but he takes his mind off it by stroking his hot meat. Then, he finds unsuspecting Jimmy Fanz and takes out his frustrations on Jimmy's ass. Tommy Defendi makes a pit stop at a public restroom that escalates into sex with plumber Mike Dozer. Mike loves getting his deep hole snaked by Tommy’s massive tool. The Open Road ends in a vineyard, where Donnie Dean helps lost Esteban Del Toro find his way in exchange for an intense tailgate fuck on Donnie's truck. Even though Esteban was lost on this back road, he sure know his way around Donnie’s willing body and ends his journey deep in Donnie’s hole. Once you’re on the Open Road anything can happen, and in Part 2, it takes these studs to some of the most aggressive, exhilarating encounters that you’ve ever seen.
Duration: 2:22:42
Video: 608x336, XviD, 1125kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Open Road vol.2

Thirst Kershaw

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Stag Homme, Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Abraham Al Malek, Axel McDougal, Bruno Fernandez Gutierrez, Damien Crosse, Francesco D'Macho, Goran, Tomy Hawk
Genres: Oral Sex, Oral Cumshots, Facial Cumshots, Anal Sex, Public Sex, Muscle, Hunks, Rimming, Watersport
Thirst, Directed by Damien Crosse is the fifth DVD from Damien Crosse's and Francesco D'Macho's Stag Homme Studios. Thirst knocks it out of the park with six scenes of water sports, oral cumshots. rimming, sucking, and fucking! This is a must own for all fans of incredible all male fucking and sucking. We are so sure that you will love this movie that we are offering a money back guarantee on every purchase! If you do not like Thirst for any rea, contact us and we will give you a full refund!
Duration: 1:43:48
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1951kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thirst

Military Classified - Jayden Scene 5 Streamwood

Release Year: 2022
Jayden is quite a character! He had quite an adventure making his way to my studios today and with the help of the public services he made his way to my studios. Now my studios are at the top of a hill, a good mile up. Jayden walked all the way up to my place and didn't even break a sweat! I was very happy to see him knocking at my door.
Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 261.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Classified - Jayden Scene 5

Military Classified - Jayden Scene 5 Upton

Release Year: 2022
Jayden is quite a character! He had quite an adventure making his way to my studios today and with the help of the public services he made his way to my studios. Now my studios are at the top of a hill, a good mile up. Jayden walked all the way up to my place and didn't even break a sweat! I was very happy to see him knocking at my door.
Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 261.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Classified - Jayden Scene 5

Время генерации страницы 0.20533 секунды с 9 запросами