View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 08:56 PM   #11298
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

BentleyRace - My cute mate Connor playing with his thick cock

After that hot strip show photo shoot Connor lays back on the couch to play with his thick cock while I grab the video camera. After getting full erect several times through the photoshoot Connor is now ready to get off. I follow him around with the camera as he puts on a hot show playing with his hole as his legs are spread in the air, making sure you get a close look. Connor films himself a little just after he's been shoving his lubed up dick into one of my rubber fuck toys. I can tell in this video that Connor likes to play as I grab his dick and wank it a little myself. It's a long video and I left all of it in so you don't miss a thing.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3577kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 730.3 MB

Download BentleyRace - My cute mate Connor playing with his thick cock

BentleyRace - Aussie boy Brad Hunter at his first nude shoot

Our hot new mate Aussie boy Brad Hunter looks great in his first photoset in the studio. But wait until you see him naked and swinging that extra large cock! Brad actually comes across as being a bit shy at first. But he's not really shy at all. From the moment we met I knew this was going to be a fun shoot. This is the actual video footage taken from Brad's first day up in the studio. He has picked out some socks, jocks and trainers for the shoot. I am getting a lot of photos on the couch and then over on the bed. Brad has a really nice little bum so I am getting him bent over and showing it off. But I'm even more surprised by the size of his dick. I get on the floor and have Brad stand over me with a full erection so I can get some hot up shots. Brad's first action video is also now loaded for member's to enjoy. Brad will be appearing a few more times before summer is over.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 3570kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 413.2 MB

Download BentleyRace - Aussie boy Brad Hunter at his first nude shoot
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15060 секунды с 9 запросами