View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 04:40 PM   #2818
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Let It Snow XXXmas CBT FemDom Ball Busting Bondage

Let It Snow - XXXmas CBT FemDom Ball Busting Bondage

22 Pics

1020x680
1 Mb

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
I don't have a Christmas Tree this year so it is time to celebrate by decorating a sub with lights and ornaments. Bondage and bdsm can be festive as well as fun!The weather report told us there was a 100% chance of snow... but we haven't seen a single flurry.Snow is a rare treat in this part of the world and I was looking forward to it. Now the hours have worn on with only icy rain to show for our vigil. It would be the perfect thing to complete our cozy xxxmas celebrations at the "Friendly Little Dungeon" but the Portland rain has stubbornly refused to freeze.Since I had such good luck with the "rain dance" calling down lightning in Dallas, it is time for some femdom-style snow magic! Even without spells, it is nice to have some entertainment while we wait for the temperature and flakes to drop. The Mistress of the house encourages us to liven things up while she drinks hot chocolate and watches me pummel her slave.How about some holiday CBT shenanigans?I jingle his ball with flogging, spanking, kicking and a very painful handjob.Will the snow fall before we lose our holiday spirit? Tune in to find out!

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19724 секунды с 9 запросами