View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 03:22 PM   #377
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Don't choke on vomit Macy

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Nicole Aria
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Deep Throat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Threesome, MMF, Double Penetration, DP, Natural Tits, Cumshot, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Puke, Piss
Video language: English
Deep ass fucking had the dick right up in those guts. She got btfo. Then it went into a DP and she loved it. The face fucking was off the charts, and she was a dirty girl. She drank the yellow discipline like a good slut. She took 3 loads to her sexy bashful face and dud snow-angels in her own yack.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7839kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Don't choke on vomit

My Wife's Teen Girl Is An Exhibitionist #02 - Chloe Temple Saltum

Studio: Out Of The Family
Cast: Jack Vegas, Chloe Temple, Oliver Flynn
Genres: Blonde, Masturbation, Small Tits, Teen, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Voyeur, Gagging, Stepdaughter, doggy style, open mouth facial, stepdad, pussy eating
Jack Vegas is reading a book in the living room when his stepdaughter, Chloe Temple, comes in and sits down on the couch. To his shock, Chloe then pulls up her skirt and starts masturbating right then and there! Jack scolds her for behaving inappropriately, but Chloe is completely shameless. Before Jack can lecture her some more, there's a knock at the front door. Jack knows the visitor must be Oliver Flynn, who is scheduled to come by to fix the fireplace. Jack warns Chloe to behave herself while Oliver is here. Chloe pouts, but pulls her skirt back down.
Duration: 32:23
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Wife's Teen Girl Is An Exhibitionist #02 - Chloe Temple

Logan Sinns Alba

Cast: Logan Sinns
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
A whore is a housewife until a housewife is a whore, or something like that. Basically, what I'm trying tell you is don't marry a hooker. Mmmm kay? Hookers are bad, umm kay? In all seriousness, her hubby kicked her out and she needs some money and my phone rings. Next thing you know, she's crying while getting fucked in ass, telling us how she fucked up her marriage. She dips her wedding ring in cum, and then dips it in the whore bowl and licks it clean. You can't make this stuff up. I hope we didn't irreparably damage this marriage. In the 80's I'd have had Jimmy Swaggart at my front door. Today, I get to sleep comfy and let these two fools work it out. Nothing is sacred on a Facial Abuse set.
Duration: 54:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Logan Sinns

Clueless Blonde Regrets Going Home With Creepy Stranger! Falcon

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Emma Starletto
Genres: Interracial, Straight, Teen, Deep Throat, Gagging, Rimming, Spit, Rough Sex, Cum In Mouth, Blondes, Blue Eyes
Well...hello there. Look at you. Blocking the stairs on your phone. There's a lobby downstairs you know. But I can tell that you don't want to go down there. Can't get too comfortable.
And that outfit? Its certainly attention grabbing. You're hiding out here but I can tell you want to be found. You like to get noticed. I can tell by the way you look at me when I say hello. The way those beautiful blue eyes pierce mine as you talk to me. You want someone to come to your rescue. You need someone to help you out. You need me. I invite you in. And you accept that invitation. The invitation of a complete stranger. Oh sure I might have seen your friends around. But you dont know me. And yet....you trust me. You want me. So you walk in front of me. Slowly. So your beautiful ass jiggles in my face as you go up every step. Its like magic. Like a mating dance. Youre making your intentions known. You have some Time. And you're down for whatever.
So you take a seat. You ask for something to drink. No doubt so that later, you can blame any wild behavior on that. You lie to yourself. You like to think youre a good girl. Shy, pretty. But no good girl dresses like this. No good girl flirts like that. No good girl follows a stranger home. No. You're not a good girl. You're a bad girl.
And no sooner than 5 minutes of you being in my house, you prove me right. See, i wasn't expecting company. I didnt have time to clean up. I may have left certain things out. Certain things you weren't meant to see. Certain things you couldn't have seen. Unless of course...you got nosy. You got nosy and walked around, and picked things up. I can't blame you. There's news reports on TV. Your mind probably started alerts once you were alone in the living room. I was careless. Hey, maybe you're just observant. Who knows? But one thing I do know is this....i can't let you leave.
Duration: 37:47
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 442.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clueless Blonde Regrets Going Home With Creepy Stranger!

If The Borg Queen Were Goth Sheldonville

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Well, one thing for sure "resistance is futile" on a Facial Abuse set is pretty obvious. That truth is self-evident. The Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01 is having a bad a day today. Things always have the potential of going wrong when you film a blue hair, but this one was pretty cool actually, and she really took a beautiful beating like a champ. She filled up the whore bowl and had it's contents funneled into her awaiting puckered asshole; and then the GX 32 Modulator was slipped deep into her cunt, which caused the frightful fluid to exit her fart box in magnanimously gratuitous explosive fashion. The high torque pulsations of the GX 32 modulator has that affect. She bobbed for apples in her own swill, and then she took 2 nuts to her pale goth face. She's so goth, she sat there and the lights went out.
Duration: 51:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7724kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: If The Borg Queen Were Goth

I won't fuck until you suck Terlingua

Cast: Hannah Grace
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Face Fucking, Natural Tits, Redhead, Cumshot, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Interracial, IR, BBC
Boring ass, Mayo Monkey bitch. Lookin' like she watch anime all day and complain on Twitter about her Daddy issues. Like she 'bout to protest against something stupid. So her bum ass come through, gave a weak high five to the golden tree and was weak on the dick. This redheaded slut do suck a hood dick tho. She was hidin' a fat ass under that skirt, so we let Ray drop that hammer in her wet cunt and dropped 2 big loads on her pale face.
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I won't fuck until you suck

Bobbi Dylan Nagaoka

Cast: Bobbi Dylan
I like this girl.. ya, she’s jumped down my throat a few times over the years, but we always seemed to find middle ground. For instance, 2 cocks sliding down the middle of her mouth. I didn’t think she’d be able to handle it, but I’ve been known to be wrong once a year. I was surprised at how fast she filled up the whore bowl. We’re talking straight of the exorcist. After a set of cock push-ups, Mr Pete and John Strong shove their dicks right into her coin slot and take her for ride. Fucked good and hard, nut to the face, and bam, home for dinner.
Duration: 52:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7709kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bobbi Dylan
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10500 секунды с 9 запросами