View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 02:48 PM   #204
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Logan Sinns West Columbia

Cast: Logan Sinns
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
A whore is a housewife until a housewife is a whore, or something like that. Basically, what I'm trying tell you is don't marry a hooker. Mmmm kay? Hookers are bad, umm kay? In all seriousness, her hubby kicked her out and she needs some money and my phone rings. Next thing you know, she's crying while getting fucked in ass, telling us how she fucked up her marriage. She dips her wedding ring in cum, and then dips it in the whore bowl and licks it clean. You can't make this stuff up. I hope we didn't irreparably damage this marriage. In the 80's I'd have had Jimmy Swaggart at my front door. Today, I get to sleep comfy and let these two fools work it out. Nothing is sacred on a Facial Abuse set.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Logan Sinns

Srac during sucking Waitsburg

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Casey Parker
Genres: Anal, DP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Pissing
Video language: English
Yeeee hawwww! This girl is HICK AF. Cowgirl hat, T-bone belt buckle, you name it. 18 years old, fresh out of the bullpen. She is here to swallow yellow discipline and get fucked in the ass, and she's all out of yellow discipline. She made a giant mess. She looked liked she had an egg salad sammich smashed in her face. She was dp'd and psychoanalyzed until she was having dark flash backs. This made me erect. Her holes were pummeled to tears. She took 3 huge loads to the face and ran down the corridor or woe, yip yippin like a cowgirl.
Duration: 1:16:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Srac during sucking

Don't choke on vomit Newmanstown

Cast: Nicole Aria
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Deep Throat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Threesome, MMF, Double Penetration, DP, Natural Tits, Cumshot, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Puke, Piss
Deep ass fucking had the dick right up in those guts. She got btfo. Then it went into a DP and she loved it. The face fucking was off the charts, and she was a dirty girl. She drank the yellow discipline like a good slut. She took 3 loads to her sexy bashful face and dud snow-angels in her own yack.
Duration: 1:02:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7839kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Don't choke on vomit

If The Borg Queen Were Goth Correctionville

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Well, one thing for sure "resistance is futile" on a Facial Abuse set is pretty obvious. That truth is self-evident. The Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01 is having a bad a day today. Things always have the potential of going wrong when you film a blue hair, but this one was pretty cool actually, and she really took a beautiful beating like a champ. She filled up the whore bowl and had it's contents funneled into her awaiting puckered asshole; and then the GX 32 Modulator was slipped deep into her cunt, which caused the frightful fluid to exit her fart box in magnanimously gratuitous explosive fashion. The high torque pulsations of the GX 32 modulator has that affect. She bobbed for apples in her own swill, and then she took 2 nuts to her pale goth face. She's so goth, she sat there and the lights went out.
Duration: 51:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7724kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: If The Borg Queen Were Goth

Bobbi Dylan Star Lake

Cast: Bobbi Dylan
I like this girl.. ya, she’s jumped down my throat a few times over the years, but we always seemed to find middle ground. For instance, 2 cocks sliding down the middle of her mouth. I didn’t think she’d be able to handle it, but I’ve been known to be wrong once a year. I was surprised at how fast she filled up the whore bowl. We’re talking straight of the exorcist. After a set of cock push-ups, Mr Pete and John Strong shove their dicks right into her coin slot and take her for ride. Fucked good and hard, nut to the face, and bam, home for dinner.
Duration: 52:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7709kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bobbi Dylan

You are a fucking abuser Mantecal

Cast: Channy Crossfire
Genres: Anal, DP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Pissing
We gape her ass and fill with Lo Mein and Chicken and Yellow D and make Corona Virus. Like Chinese Lab! She took an excellent face fucking, and all her holes were opened and stretched. We even stuck a vibrator in her urethra, up to her bladder, and she enjoyed the sensation. Then she got fucked in her ass as the vibrator was probing her bladder as Bootleg was probing her colon that was stuff with Lo Mein. She took 4 loads and 3 streams, and was thoroughly worked over. She wiped off her face that was full of cum and fingered her pussy to breed herself. Then she received what was in the whore bowl. She was a mess.
Duration: 1:09:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7751kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You are a fucking abuser

White cream after blowjob Le Claire

Cast: Misty Meaner, Kali Danes
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
They became a mess. All 4 of them. The bolt on baronesses were destroyed today, and became the vessel for one another's slop. They got slapped around and slapped each other around, too. Both got face fucked into oblivion, and they simultaneously deep throated Barney, and touched tongues as it was buried in both their cock pipes. They got fucked good and hard and they swapped some juicy yellow discipline back and forth. The both took massive loads and a bath with the whore bowl.
Duration: 1:02:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6116kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White cream after blowjob
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10879 секунды с 9 запросами