View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 06:50 AM   #826
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Hot Muscle (2011) Wilmington

Video language: English
This is the video that everyone has been waiting for and the condom nazi's don't want released.
Hardcore bareback fuck action... a little piss & a lot of fisting, and a lot of leather... this video has it all. Hot, hard guys,
from smooth twinks to hairy real men show you how it's done... filling asses with man cum and fists...& maybe a little piss.
They may even show you a few things you've never seen......only fantasized about. This is the video that was a hit "classic" the day it was released!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:28:18
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3710kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Hot Muscle (2011)

Extrem Dunstkreis Elk Falls

Release Year: 2008
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Cast: none available
Genres: Amateur, BDSM, Fetish, Leather, Bondage, Domination, Fisting
These kinky minded boys really know what to do in order to get a rise out of their man! A little pain and pleasure won't hurt. This film gives you the best of both worlds - with a twist. These boys pull out an arsenal of toys. Check out the dungeon in which they like to play in! This kinky flick will have you blowing loads in record amounts!
Duration: 1:36:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 901.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extrem Dunstkreis

Hands remember Pope A F B

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Drew Dixon, Jax Thirio
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Tattoos, Fisting, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
Max (Drew Dixon) goes to see Dr. Ludlow (Jax Thirio) with hopes that he can get his addiction to stimulation under control.
When Dr. Ludlow realizes that Max'scompulsions are out of control, he suggests exposure therapy claiming that the more Max is stimulated, the less he will seek stimulation.
They move through their session in attempt to sexually overstimulate Max.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5064kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hands remember

Extrem Aufgepumpt & Abgewichst Galan

Release Year: 2009
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Genres: Amateurs, BDSM, Domination, Bondage, Fisting, Spanking, Leather
These cock-crazed gay studs are looking for a leather clad biker dies to call their very own. They turn over to their tender care for a BDSM experience they will never forget! These slaves are bound before being subjected to handballing, ass licking, spankings and more before their masters are finished with their slaves!
Duration: 1:35:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 896.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extrem Aufgepumpt & Abgewichst

Fistpack vol.7 Twist My Arm Barlow

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Fisting Central
Cast: Chris Neal, Cristiano, Francois Sagat, Javier De Cerdo, Matthieu Paris, Taurus
Genres: Fisting, Handball, Pissing, Watersports, Butt Play, Fetish, Kink, Group Sex, Muscles, Punch-fist Orgy, Pig, Cumshot
New Fisting Movie from Chris Ward and Raging Stallion Studios: Twist My Arm!
Featuring a first-ever 6-Man Punch-Fist Orgy, Extreme Deep Arm-Fucking, and More Piss than you have ever seen in any movie!!!
Attention Men! Chris Ward delivers another knockout punch with Twist My Arm! In what may be the most extreme fisting film ever made, Raging Stallion Studios captures the action in an hour and a half of the best handball footage you can buy anywhere. Watch new guys and new action - more outrageous than ever - in what will be the Fisting movie of 2006.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:19
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1270kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fistpack vol.7 Twist My Arm

Fistpack vol.18 Your Ass Is Mine Charlotte

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Fisting Central
Cast: Antonio Biaggi, Billy Berlin, Mason Garet, Matthieu Paris, Steve Cruz
Genres: Fisting, Handball, Fetish, Kink, Latins, Tattoos, Beards, Big Cocks, Dildos, Hairy, Rimming, Shaved Pubes
Your Ass Is Mine!" brings together some of our best and most aplished fisters for some hot & greasy, up-to-the-elbow action. Down in our grungy basement, these guys tear off their jeans and take possession - eating, fucking, and fisting their way into each other's willing and open holes.
Duration: 2:41:17
Video: 864x480, DivX 5, 2320kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fistpack vol.18 Your Ass Is Mine

Fistpack vol.32 Stuff that Ass Poitiers

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fisting Central, Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Erik Rhodes, Trent Bloom, Caedon Chase, Boyhous
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Fisting, Muscle Men, Hairy, Jockstraps, Piercings, Rough Sex, Tattoos, Master-Slave
It's gut-check time. These fisting fiends are ready to stuff and get stuffed - round after round of bowel boxing that will leave you wishing for more. This is flip fisting at its best and these studs trade ass blows ferociously. This isn't for the squeamish as these pigs take fisting to another dimension, stuffing gaping holes to unthinkable levels and widening holes to unheard of extremes.
Duration: 1:21:36
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1779kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fistpack vol.32 Stuff that Ass

Время генерации страницы 0.04026 секунды с 9 запросами