View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 02:32 AM   #11265
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

BentleyRace - Early morning shoot with Brad Hunter

On this early morning in Melbourne I met up with Brad for a new strip show shoot. What he didn't know is that he would be doing the shoot in a bubble bath I had prepared before he arrived. We started out picking a skimpy speedo for him to wear in the first photos. That's when I noticed Brad is looking super fit. I hadn't seen him for a few months over winter. He looks great in the speedo. Since it was a chilly morning we quickly moved on to jumping into the warm bubble bath. The bath has full glass windows around it letting in tonnes of light and proving a nice view over the city. I got a bunch of shots of Brad showing off his wet bottom in the tub and then working his big cock to full erection. This was a fun little shoot producing some pretty hot photos. I guess the neighbours got a nice view too. Bath time with Brad Hunter at Bentley Race. You can tell by now that I can't get enough of shooting with my cute mate Brad Hunter. My only challenge is to find new things for him to do and places to shoot in. Brad is always keen to show off naked wherever we go. Over winter I spent some time shooting in a city hotel. This one had a great bathroom with the bathtub surrounded by floor to ceiling windows with amazing views of the city. I think the neighbouring buildings would have had a nice view of Brad too. On this early morning I got Brad showing off in a skimpy speedo before jumping naked in the bubble bath. He's looking super in this shoot. As he shows off his soapy bottom his big cock starts to grow. I like the photos from this set a lot. I'm looking forward to getting me handsome mate Brad over again this summer. Featuring: Brad Hunter.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3574kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 547.3 MB

Download BentleyRace - Early morning shoot with Brad Hunter

BentleyRace - Connor's horny nude photoshoot

I've had some amazing shoots with our cute mate Connor Peters this year. Here's a new BTS video looking at Connor's shoot stripping out of his tight white undies and showing off his big uncut dick. This was shot at the end of summer so Connor is nicely tanned for this shoot. I started off getting a lot of photos in different positions on the couch before getting naked. Since there was nice soft light coming in the windows I get Connor laying naked on the table for some more beautiful shots. Afterwards I grabbed the video camera to capture our beautiful mate jacking off with a fleshlight. I'm looking forward to shooting more with Connor soon.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3606kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 577.7 MB

Download BentleyRace - Connor's horny nude photoshoot
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11401 секунды с 9 запросами