All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Straight Off Base - Elijah Solo

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Straight Off Base
Cast: Elijah
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Military, Amateur
Video language: English

Straight off base, USMC Corporal Elijah, is a lanky and tatted 22 year old Marine from Alabama who stands at 6'1" and weighs in at a thin 157 lbs. Elijah reports to the Major's quarters to rub one out for the Major's ever-ready camera and pick up some much-appreciated extra cash. Cpl Elijah tells the Major that he lost his virginity when he was 15-years old in the back of his Dad's truck. Elijah strips out of his clothes and reclines on the bed to stroke his 6.5 inches, while fingering his ass, and shoots his creamy Alabama country man-gravy onto his stomach

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3615kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 468.5 MB

Download Straight Off Base - Elijah Solo

BentleyRace - Behind the scenes at Connor Peters debut shoot

This is the BTS look at Connor Peters debut nude shoot with me in Melbourne from earlier this year. I was on my way home to Australia from Europe when I got an email from this cute guy asking about modelling on the site. He looked pretty cute in his photos. Two weeks later we met up at my place for this initial shoot in the bathroom. I could tell that Connor was a little nervous at first. We started out in the model closet trying on speedos for the shoot. Connor settled on this orange and white speedo I had picked up while I was travelling. Being the middle of summer Connor was quite tanned in this shoot. He quickly got naked in the shower. It was then that I realized this 21 yer old from the suburbs was really quite hung as he wanks his soapy cock. The photos from the shoot are really nice. I could tell during this shoot that I would end up shooting a lot more with Connor in the following months.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3562kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 502.8 MB

Download BentleyRace - Behind the scenes at Connor Peters debut shoot
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10442 секунды с 9 запросами