View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 11:43 AM   #3978
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Latex Makeover EXTREME Metal Hood FemDom Threesome

Latex Makeover - EXTREME Metal Hood - FemDom Threesome

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 854 Size: 733 MiB Time: 28 min 8 s

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
Mistress Casanova and I don't want to ruin this beautiful leather dress by getting sissy juices all over it, so it is time to change our crossdressing bondage doll's costume to a sexy rubber dress! The red vampy latex gown even has special zippers to give us access to her nipples. We use an anal pear to open our sissy up WIDE and we also add extremely powerful suction clamps to her sensitive nipples. At first it is difficult to fit even a single finger inside of her ass. Gradually, with time and lube, we are able to open up the device fully and lock it into place, making it impossible to remove. Our agreement is, she can have an orgasm but only if:- her ass is filled with the anal pear on its widest, locked setting- she is in full body bondage during her orgasm- she ejaculates into a cup and EATS the results- I get to lock her into chastity IMMEDIATELY following her orgasm(for whatever length of time that I choose)

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03397 секунды с 9 запросами