View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 11:37 AM   #3973
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Kitty Girl In Trouble Lesbian Mummification Anime Bondage

Kitty Girl In Trouble - Lesbian Mummification Anime Bondage

Type: Windows Media Resolution: 480 x 854 Size: 442 MiB Time: 10 min 58 s

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
First, we start with a chest harness. The rope hugs her curves but also adds a layer of safety, since I will be binding her in a standing position. By attaching her harness to the ceiling before wrapping her in cling film, I make sure there will be no disasterous falls and get a fun chance to flirt. I mummify Denali using an entire roll of neon pink tape and her nervousness begins to give way to arousal. It is obvious that she is getting very turned on by the rigorous bondage. We hit a new record in this shoot - the most bondage this 18 year old has ever experienced at once! When the roll of duct tape runs out, I add CAUTION tape as an accent, finishing with a tap gag flourish. Taping mouths shut is my favorite part about adhesive bondage. I guess that's why they call it a fetish!

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05958 секунды с 9 запросами