View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 09:12 PM   #3970
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Jail Cell Suspension Pt 2 CBT and Rebreather Breath Play

Jail Cell Suspension Pt 2 CBT and Rebreather Breath Play

Type: Windows Media Resolution: 480 x 720 Size: 123 MiB Time: 10 min 23 s

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
I begin with a heavy rubber hood with a built in rebreather. Some people also call it a "breath bag." This will dramatically reduce the amount of oxygen he gets, rendering him even more dizzy and helpless as he dangles above the floor for me... trussed up in head to toe latex, incredible sky-high ballet boots and tight leather straps! He is completely immobilized for my pleasure and amusement (plus my abuse-ment). I don't even bother to remove his under hood - which still has an inflatable gag and blindfold in place. Now the layers are getting tighter and tighter. Do the walls feel like they are closing in, yet? Gumbi is a very special slave, with an insatiable love for latex and heavy rubber bondage... as well as for severe cock and ball torture (cbt for those of you who are acronym fetishists).

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08173 секунды с 9 запросами